Quotes

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005

      Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
      -Erica Jong

      In the woods is perpetual youth
      Emerson, Ralph Waldo

      It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
      LeGuin, Ursula

      The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
      Miller, Henry

      To affect the quality of the day; that is the art of life.
      Thoreau, Henry David

      An intellectual improvement arises from leisure.
      Johnson, Samuel

      He who knows enough is enough will always have enough.
      Lao -tzu

      We do not remember days, we remember moments.
      Pavese, Cesare

      When we get too caught up in the busyness of the world we lose connection with one another- and ourselves.
      Kornfield, Jack

      The fundamental delusion of humanity is to supposed that I am here and you are out there
      Roshi, Yasutani

      When you are feeling depreciated, angry and drained, it is a sign that other people are not open to your energy.
      Roman, Sanaya

      Money will come when you are doing the right thing.
      Phillips, Mike

      Real learning comes when the competitive spirit has ceased.
      Krishnamurti J.

      To keep the body in good health is a duty. . . otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
      Buddha

      It is one of the beautiful compensations of life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.
      Emerson, Ralph Waldo

      Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.
      Erasmus

      Kindness is the noblest weapon to conquer with.
      American Proverb

      I want to sing like the birds sing not worrying about who hears or what they think.
      Rumi

      I must govern the clock, not be governed by it.
      Meir, Golda

      The quieter you become the more you can hear.
      Dass, Baba Ram

      There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
      Shakespeare, William

      Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.
      Lubbock, Sir J.

      True silence is the rest of the mind; it is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment.
      Penn, William

      The sorrow which has no vent in tears may make other organs weep.
      Maudsley, Henry

      You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself.
      Barrymore, Ethel

      All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind.
      Lincoln, Abraham

      THE ONLY WEBSITE THAT LETS YOU NAME YOUR PRICE!!
      MAKE SURE TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK TO ENTER FOR A FREE ASTROLOGY PHONE READING OR A FREE ASTROLOGCAL REPORT.

      BE A PART OF AN INSPIRATION REVOLUTION!!
      Join legendary producer Stephen Simon for some of the most inspiring and entertaining movies ever!  Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Neale Donald Walsch, Louise Hay, Kenny Loggins and many other agree: The Spiritual Cinema Circle will warm your heart and stir your soul!

    • Grace Hope
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2009
        "You make enemies merely by expressing your different beliefs and opinions...everyone's path is paved differently."

        Eckhart Tolle

        "How boring this world would be if we were all made the same. Who wants to wake up in the morning and see a duplicate of themselves lying right next to them?"

        John Gray