grateful...........

  • ---------<<-------<<@
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005

      I want to thank those who have sent the recent messages like Nachi , Kelly, Jag, from wearespiritfirst and Polly on lovingpurelove etc. on healing , grateful,   gardens of creation ,I love myself, etc.....
      These messages were so soothing and healing to me and helped me alot........
      I am grateful for  this group...... thank you so much for being *YOU* and doing what you do!