Fw: [The Cosmic Piper] Tuesday-Wednesday 1-2 February 2005

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello everyone on this first day of February here:

      For those of you in foreign lands where it is the 2nd, I wish you a special day along with wishing everyone in this country and whoever else celebrates the same days we do, a very special day.

      Those of you like Teddy Angel who have been so sick, I have a question for you.  Are you still suffering from your recent infection or is it getting better?  I get up every day with my stomach feeling like a train wreck or a baseball game happening there and everything I eat tastes the same -- like salty pasteboard -- so do any of you know how to get rid of that taste in your mouth and that feeling in your stomach?  Like I jokingly said a few weeks ago, I have come to the conclusion that I really may have to wait until Spring before I get well because as each day passes, I am believing that more and more.

      I just hope that those who have been sick with these winter infections are at least on their road to recovery.  A thought just came to me from something that happened to me about 30 years ago.  I had an old physician then who used to tell me when I got infections like this that I had the Devil's Grippe, and thinking back on it, that is exactly what this feels like -- so maybe that really is what we all have now.  Whatever it is, it does not seem to be going anywhere, antibiotics do not get rid of it, and since I had it the first time, on Thanksgiving, it has never let go completely.  So I guess all I can do is just quit fighting it and try to work around it as much as I can and just accept the fact that I probably am not going to get well completely until Spring.  I refuse to take more antibiotics because they did not help that much anyway.  I just happen to think that the more medication you take, the more resistant to them you become.  So that, then, is my declaration for today, such that it is.

      And now let me get to the reason for this message.  It was to share this Cosmic Piper message with all of you.  It seems to have some good news and a good outlook for us all.  So enjoy the message and enjoy your day.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs to all,

      Patti