Re: << lovingpurelove >> I Love Myself The Way I Am

  • ---------<<-------<<@
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      This is so beautiful Nachi!!! Thanks for sending it! I saved it to file and may I have your permission to send this to my family and friends??????
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hi..

        I have problems accessing the yahoo groups webpage and since I have no
        mails settings for our group I can not read or reply the post from
        this group.

        Share this poem or any message by me..do give credits to the authors
        whenever any message comes with the name of the author..thats all i ask..

        Patti..Hi..I didint know of the information that you have shared in
        here..so am pleased to know about the song. i do give credit whenever
        i find the details..you are so right about that..this poem was
        forwarded to me by a friend without baring any more info..I loved it
        and passed it on..

        All is Well..

        Much Love & Hugs,

        Nachi
      • Patti Garrett
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
          Hello:

          I could not resist sharing the information I found about this message today when I searched the web for a song called :  'I Am -- Always With You.'

          I discovered that this song was written by someone named Jai Phillips and that Louise Hay uses it a lot in her writings and that it is used in connection with Religious Science meetings.  It has also been made into a song, which I had forgotten about until I was reminded that we sing it all the time at Dale's Saturday Night Live musical sessions each month.

          So I am sure that it would be perfectly all right to share this with whomever you please since this poem and this music is used so much in spiritual writings and both Religious Science and Unity services.

          Nachi, I did not mean to step on your toes, and when I found this information out, that is not what I was looking for.  It just happens that when I checked out the words 'I Am' on the web, I also received information on this particular poem which I was told by my guardian angel or my inner guides that I should share with everyone so that the right person would be given credit for its creation.

          Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

          Patti