I Love Myself The Way I Am

  • nachiketan@sify.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005

      I Love Myself The Way I Am

       I love myself the way I am, there's nothing I need to change.
      I'll always be the perfect me, there's nothing to rearrange.
      I'm beautiful and capable, of being the best me I can.
      And I love myself, just the way I am.

      I love you the way you are,
      there's nothing you need to do.
      When I feel the love inside, it's easy to love you.
      Behind your fears, your rage and tears, I see your shining star.
      And I love you, just the way your are.

      I love the world the way it is, cause I can clearly see.
      That all the things I judge are done, by people just like me.
      So 'til the birth of peace on earth, that only love can bring.
      I'll help it grow, by loving everything.

      I love myself the way I am, and I still want to grow.
      But change outside can only come, when deep inside I know.
      I'm beautiful and capable, of being the best me I can.
      And I love myself, just the way I am.

      Hold your head high, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes. Keep hope alive.