Fw: Sadness

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005

      From: Kelly
      Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 8:16 AM
      Subject: Sadness

       On sadness
      Our sadness is an energy we discharge in order to heal. Sadness is painful. We try to avoid it. Actually discharging sadness releases the energy involved in our emotional pain. To hold it in is to freeze the pain within us. The therapeutic slogan is that grieving is the healing feeling.

      -- John Bradshaw

      To weep is to make less the depth of grief.
      -- William Shakespeare

      There is no despair so absolute as that which comes with the first moments of our first great sorrow, when we have not yet known what it is to have suffered and be healed, to have despaired and recovered hope.
      -- George Eliot

      Seek not happiness too greedily, and be not fearful of unhappiness.
      -- Lao-tzu

      When the heart grieves over what it has lost, the spirit rejoices over what it has left.
      -- Sufi epigram

      THE ONLY WEBSITE THAT LETS YOU NAME YOUR PRICE!!
      MAKE SURE TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK TO ENTER FOR A FREE ASTROLOGY PHONE READING OR A FREE ASTROLOGCAL REPORT.

      BE A PART OF AN INSPIRATION REVOLUTION!!
      Join legendary producer Stephen Simon for some of the most inspiring and entertaining movies ever!  Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Neale Donald Walsch, Louise Hay, Kenny Loggins and many other agree: The Spiritual Cinema Circle will warm your heart and stir your soul!