Fw: WIN A WALK-ON ROLE IN "CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD"!

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Kelly
      Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:41 AM
      Subject: WIN A WALK-ON ROLE IN "CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD"!

      Dear Kelly,

      The Academy Award nominations have come out, and I am thrilled to see that many of my personal favorites got the nod from the Academy.  ETERNAL SUNSHINE, my favorite film of 2004,  got two nominations, one for Kate Winslet's performance and a second for Charlie Kaufman's brilliant script! Also, FINDING NEVERLAND received seven nominations, including Best Picture (but not for Best Director-just one of those Oscar oddities that seem to happen every year). PHANTOM OF THE OPERA received well-deserved nominations for its "look" and a song. BEFORE SUNSET got a nod for its screenplay. So... I know who I'll be rooting for on February 27!

      AND NOW... (drum roll) we have an exciting announcement that will give YOU a very personal rooting interest as well...

      Enjoy,

      Stephen Simon

      *     *     *     *     *     *     *

      WIN A WALK-ON ROLE IN "CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD"!
      Think you know who'll walk away with this year's Academy Awards?

      Ever dreamed of starring in a big screen movie?

      Enter the Spiritual Cinema Circle Academy Awards Contest* in the members' section of our website, and you can win a walk-on role in the new "Conversations with God" movie, including transportation and first-class hotel accommodations in Ashland, OR.

      Go to our website to complete a ballot with your predictions of the Academy Award winners in the top categories. We'll pick the Spiritual Cinema Circle member who has the most number of correct Academy Award winners, and you're on your way to Ashland!  See below for a complete list of prizes.

      GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE: (valued at approximately $2,000) Includes a walk-on part in the film CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD. Spend two days on the set with the film's director and producer Stephen Simon and Neale Donald Walsch and be a part of cinematic history.  The prize includes one roundtrip airfare ticket to Ashland, Oregon, transportation to the movie set, first class hotel accommodations for two nights and meals.

      First Place Prize:  A new Sony DVD Player, a 1-year FREE membership to The Spiritual Cinema Circle, and the Library of SCC Films from the E-Store (valued at approximately $700).

      Second Place Prize: FREE 1-year membership to The Spiritual Cinema Circle.

      Third Place Prize:  Three free selections from the SCC E-Store or a 3-month free membership to the SCC; plus an autographed copy of Stephen Simon's book entitled:  "The Force Is with You:  Mystical Movie Messages that Inspire Our Lives."

      NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.  Members must be 18 or older to participate. See website for complete contest details and official rules.