Gratitude Quotes...Part 2... Have an attitude of gratitude day!

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005

      "When a person doesn't have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity. A person can almost be defined by his or her attitude toward gratitude."
      --Elie Wiesel
      "If the only prayer you say in your life is "thank you," that would suffice."
      --Meister Eckhart
      "Find the good -- and praise it."
      --Alex Haley
      Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot."
      --The Hausa of Nigeria
      "They are not poor that have little, but they that desire much. The richest man, whatever his lot, is the one who's content with his lot"
      --Dutch Proverb
      "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
      --Melody Beattie
      "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
      --Marcel Proust
      "Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."
      --Cicero
      "Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart."
      --Seneca
      "Gratitude is our most direct line to God and the angels. If we take the time, no matter how crazy and troubled we feel, we can find something to be thankful for. The more we seek gratitude, the more reason the angels will give us for gratitude and joy to exist in our lives."
      --Terry Lynn Taylor
      "Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul."
      --Henry Ward Beecher
      "What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it--would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have."
      --Ralph Marston

      THE ONLY WEBSITE THAT LETS YOU NAME YOUR PRICE!!
      MAKE SURE TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK TO ENTER FOR A FREE ASTROLOGY PHONE READING OR A FREE ASTROLOGCAL REPORT.

      BE A PART OF AN INSPIRATION REVOLUTION!!
      Join legendary producer Stephen Simon for some of the most inspiring and entertaining movies ever!  Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Neale Donald Walsch, Louise Hay, Kenny Loggins and many other agree: The Spiritual Cinema Circle will warm your heart and stir your soul!