Harvey and Gladys (Humor)

  • nachiketan@sify.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005

      Harvey and Gladys

      Harvey and Gladys Goldman are getting ready for bed. Gladys is standing in front of her full-length mirror, taking a long, hard look at herself. "You know, Harvey," she comments. "I stare
      into this mirror and I see an ancient creature. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs sag so much that they dangle to my waist, my arms and legs are as flabby as popped balloons, and...my
      butt looks like a sad, deflated version of the Hindenburg!" She turns to face her husband and says, "Dear, please tell me just one positive thing about my body so I can feel better about
      myself."
      Harvey studies Gladys critically for a moment and then says in a soft, thoughtful voice, Well...there's nothing wrong with your eyesight."
      Services for Harvey Goldman will be held Saturday morning at 10:30 at Beth Israel Synagogue. Female friends of the family are invited.