Fw: Is being inspired important to you? Another Valetine Suggestion!

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
       Hi Everyone.. I thought this might make a nice VALENTINE'S Day GIFT... What could be better than snuggling up and watching a good, uplifting movie?

      Here's a special message for you from Stephen Simon, Producer of the films "Somewhere in Time" and "What Dreams May Come", Producer/Director of "Indigo" and co-founder of The Circle...

      Dear Friend,

      Before now, hardly anyone got to see the best movies made each year.  Now, by joining The Spiritual Cinema Circle, you'll see movies that will warm your heart, expand your mind, and stir your soul...without leaving home. I invite you to join me, Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Sylvia Browne, Neale Donald Walsch, James Tywman and others in a very special program: The Spiritual Cinema Circle.

      It's very simple!

      Here's how it works:

      Each month you receive 3-5 features and shorts on DVD. The movies are personally selected by me and my team. These movies represent the best of spiritual cinema and art.

      The movies are new films you're unlikely to see anywhere else.

      The DVDs are yours to keep. You don't have to return them. In fact, you're encouraged to share them with friends and family, in order to broaden the worldwide Spiritual Cinema community.

      The cost of the service is kept deliberately low, so the maximum number of people can participate. If you join now, you pay the new member rate of only $21 per month instead of the regular $29 fee (plus $2.95 shipping and handling; outsideUSA $5.95).

      There's no risk - you may cancel your membership at any time. And remember, you never have to return any of your DVDs, even if you decide to cancel your membership.

      If, like me, you love movies, but you find it harder and harder to go to theaters because of the violence, emptiness and overall lack of quality and imagination that most of the current crop represents, The CIRCLE is a wonderful opportunity.

      http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com?af=22901

      Movies that inspire, heal and transform our lives

      Play it forward, plant it forward

      The CIRCLE is a wonderful new way to advance the cause of spiritual cinema. When you receive your DVDs each month, you're encouraged to "Play it forward" by inviting friends and family into The CIRCLE to watch the movies with you. (As a special bonus, and to offset any environmental impact of sending your DVDs each month, The CIRCLE will plant a tree in your honor when you become a member of the community. Your membership becomes a way to "Plant it forward" as well as "Play it forward").

      You are helping us start an evolution - with your eyes and ears.

      It's a special kind of evolution, one that you can enjoy in your living room. I hope you will join me in showing Hollywood how big the worldwide spiritual cinema community really is.

      I hope you'll join me in saying NO to endless recycled, unimaginative films and YES to inspiring, moving spiritual cinema.

      That's it!

      For less than the cost of three tickets to the latest Nightmare On Elm Street sequel #18 or Die Hard Version 37, you get at least three entertaining Spiritual Cinema experiences every month - and never have to send anything back.

      PLUS, you are contributing to the growth of spiritual cinema in the world. By encouraging filmmakers to make more of the kind of movies you and I want to see, you have a direct influence on the future of the industry.

      http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com?af=22901

      Join the Circle today.  Start to receive your new subscription within the next 30 days.  You'll be so glad you did .

      Warmest thoughts,

      Stephen Simon

      http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com?af=22901