Fw: To Share Angel Card Message for Today from Book and Card Deck, entitled 'The Angel Cards Book' by Kathy Tyler and Joy Drake

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005

      Hello everyone once again:

      I tried to go back to sleep and except for resting my eyes, that is all I could do.  I am sure I will be tired early because I only got about three hours of sleep last night, if I even got that many, but, for some reason, I cannot sleep.  So I just decided to go ahead and get these messages out and stay on line for a while longer, at least until I get tired again.

      I am using this great stationery that I snagged from Nachi, a friend from India, because to me, it looks like a woman deep in meditation, concentrating on her heart chakra.  That idea sort of goes along with the cards I drew for today.

      And the midi is one called 'Convergence' by Richard James, which also goes along with that same idea since converge means to approach one's common center or single point.

      So with those ideas discussed and dealt with, I think it is now time to get to the card messages for today.

      The card I drew for myself, then, was the one on 'Surrender,' which means "the ability to be with what is going on rather than remaining preoccupied with what might, should or could happen.  So let go completely of the need to manage life or deepen into the peace of acceptance."

      And now the card I drew for the group today was the one on 'Release,' with the message: "Let go of all that keeps you in the past or takes you into the future. This may include expectations, inhibitions,control, worry or an undated self-image."

      I am never sure how these messages affect any of you because I can only speak for myself.  However, I was very touched by both of these card messages today because the meanings of both of today's cards were very profound and meaningful for me.

      Now if I can just remember to let go of the past completely, stop worrying about the future and just live in the now moment all the time, I might just be doing what I should be doing.  Is it just me or is that hard to do?   I always want to think about the past because those who do not remember past mistakes are doomed to repeat them.  And I want to think about the future because we all need to be prepared for things that could happen.  So, my question for myself and for all of you is how can you live totally in the now moment when you are told to do those things?  Doesn't that seem like a contradiction in thoughts and ideas to you -- it most certainly does to me!!

      Be that as it may, I do want to wish each of you a very special and beautiful day, and may your day bring you any and everything you want, need and desire it to, no matter what that may be.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti