True Story

  • Dragonfly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      This  just came in from my very good friend Pualani......... enjoy!

      This really is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

      a27ab1.jpg

      A lady found the fawn under her step (they think the doe might have been hit by a car) .. her Ridge Back dog is helping look after it. The family named the fawn Bella. Once she has regained her strength (she was not in good shape when the family found her) they are going to send her to some friends who (in the past) raised two orphan deer and released them to the wild. Right now she is being bottle fed. Their dog (Hogan) has basically taken over. The fawn even shares his bed.

      Scroll down for great pictures.

      a27ac5.jpg

      a27ad9.jpg

      a27aed.jpg