  • Dragonfly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      My dear friends  from we are spirit first and loving pure love.......... this is a very urgent message I have received from  my friend whom I told you all about my mentor Robert Smith who is half seneca and half scots but was raised on the catagragus  <sp?> and allegheny rez  when a child and whose web site I sent y ou all.He  too also has a healing network for mother earth and this message was sent to him~~~~
      tonight is of utmost importance! please read below