Take this simple quiz
to find out your soul-type so you can learn more about the ways you
1. You sometimes have regrets, but nonetheless you revel in the
joy of having created an effect, whether good or bad. You live in a
drama of sorts, either emotionally or creatively.
2. You are a person who needs attention, who needs to be
recognized and admired, who is sensitive and easily hurt over the
smallest thing, who can love and hate with equal passion.
3. You are a person who thrives on love and passion in personal
relationships, who needs to be number one in their partnerâs life,
who likes to have their own way, who feels easily neglected and is
capable of being quite jealous when their spouseâs attention is
4. You are a person who needs to plan before acting, although you
are determined to turn your plans into action. You make lists and
like to take control.
5. You pay close attention, striving for perfection, even in the
little things, generally organized, especially in situations you
consider important, sensitive but able to reason and to be fair,
steady, and reliable.
6. You thrive on being the organizer in the family; are loyal to
your spouse and expect the same respect and loyalty in return; can
seem on occasion to be bossy and you like to take charge; you like
to be romanced and need genuine affection.
7. You donât like pressure, and you donât like to be upset or
argue, but you do like new people and new experiences.
8. You love animals and children, do not sweat the small stuff,
and are usually easygoing, happy to go along in life without fuss,
generally calm, and somewhat passive.
9. You thrive on simply being loved, are undemanding in your
personal relationships, like to keep things simple and
uncomplicated, hate arguments and fights, and will try in most cases
with your spouse to pacify and keep things on an even keel.
10. You usually find a way, through compromise, to please others
and yourself. You are able to evaluate and solve problems by
negotiating and seeking harmony.
11. You avoid attention, shy away from the limelight but still
like approval from others for work well done; you strive to be fair
and considerate of othersâ feelings, but can be so immersed in your
own life that you can be neglectful of issues outside yourself or
12. You thrive on the ability to communicate with your spouse and
family; feel the need to always strive to be seen to be reasonable,
even when they perhaps cannot be, and are strong-minded and capable
of standing your ground in an argument when issues are important.
If you answered yes to 1, 2 and 3, you are a FIRE.
If you answered yes to 4, 5, and 6, you are an EARTH.
If you answered yes to 7, 8, and 9, you are an AIR.
If you answered yes to 10, 11, and 12, you are a WATER.
Be sure to read this great book to find out more about your sign
and the ways it manifests.