Fw: [The Cosmic Piper] Monday-Tuesday 17-18 January 2005

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      Hello everyone:

      A great top o' the morning to each of you! It is now 5 o'clock a.m. here, and I am on-line because I woke up at about 4:15 a.m. and could not go back to sleep.  I thought if I got on-line for a while that I might just get sleepy, so I am reading some of my messages -- just to make myself tired enough to go back to bed.

      Be that as it may, I did find this in my inbox and thought I would share it with all of you so that you have some time to review it.  Since I got off-line this afternoon and did not get back on tonight -- before now -- I missed this message when it came in.  So I hope that at least some of you find some words of wisdom in this message for today.

      Enjoy!

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti