18/2005 simply the pesent moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      Simply, the present moment

      I was helped today in creating the graphic, words and music by my seven year old grandson, Jack.
      He holds in his hand a sword which comes from China and stands as a warrior on a plate of  Rainbow Moonstone.
      Jack, like many children of his era already have the abilities and capabilities that we have strived to learn during this lifetime.
      He is a warrior of a different sort. He brings unconditional love and an understanding of life which teaches me - humility.
      I share this graphic with you all today that you too may share with me the wonderful energy created by the Warrior Jack.

      Gaele Arnott - Brisbane Australia

      the midi playing is: Unicorn Dance
      the music is chosen by Jack

      Rainbow Moonstone is a richly collared feldspar gemstone, which exhibits iridescent flashes of blue, red, gold, green and white. It has natural white inclusions, which add intricacy and depth to its appearance. It is widely used in jewellery and has a hardness of 6.

      Mystic Lore: Intuitive sources say Rainbow Moonstone can bring flashes of insight, increase intuition, and enhance one's creativity, compassion, endurance and inner confidence. It is said to enhance the power of the feminine, and to awaken the rainbow body of Light.

      Rainbow Moonstone
      Rainbow moonstone has a gentle, calming energy. It helps to strengthen intuition and psychic perception, and enhances creativity, compassion, endurance and inner confidence. It is a stone that brings balance and harmony. The Rainbow effect brings in a spectrum of light, and can help with clearing and bringing in uplifting energies. It has been said to have the power to grant wishes.

      if you would like to receive Simply the Present Moment each day please email me gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      The circle of life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality
      (c) Simply the Present Moment - Gaele Arnott
      www.homestead.com/milleniumevolution/gaelespage.html
      www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html

      If you haven't been receiving your daily moment message and have an aol email address then please -
      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      changed the settings back to filter your mail.