Fw: To Share Angel Message for Today from Book and Card Deck entitled "The Angel Cards Book"

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005

      Hello everyone once again:

      I love these wonderful angels in this stationery and always feel good when I share it with others.  I could not find an angel graphic to fit either of these messages today, so I am just using this instead.

      The midi, of course, is one I use a lot ' Angels of the Healing Waters' and is from Erik Berglund whose website Angel Judy from TAAWY shared with all of us on that group earlier today.  Because I downloaded this music from Gaele, I somehow missed adding his name, so if any of you should want that website, let me know, and I will give it to you later as it in another message.  I think this is a harp but because I do not know my musical instruments as well as I should, I could be wrong.  All I know is that I love this music and plan to download some more of it as soon as I get with my time on-line today.  So thanks so much, Angel Judy, for sharing that website today.

      And, BTW, I used that music because one of the cards I drew today was on healing.

      Now, that all said, let me get to the messages from the cards I drew for today.

      For myself, the card I drew was on 'Flexibility,'  with the message for today being:  "Flexibility is the ability to course correct without losing sight of the goal.  Let go of narrow-mindedness; stay open to the flow; and keep current with new information."

      And for the group, the card I drew was one on 'Healing,' with the message for today being:  "Let go of the woundedness that separates you from your wholeness, and restore the balance of your true nature."

      And, for an additional message from the 'Angel of Healing,' I referred to my little book 'Meditating With the Angels,' where this angel tells us:  "I am a channel for the healing energies of the Universe."  And then follows with the message:  "The real source of healing is the "Inner Sun" that radiates through our bodies with its qualities of love and synthesis, uplifting our vibrations and cleansing the environment around us.  True healing is to know that we are One with God."

      Wow, Wow, and Wow!  I was very impressed with all of these messages today and just hope that I remember them later.  I really like the idea that we need to let go of our woundedness before we can restore balance to our true nature, and also the idea that "true healing is to know that we are One with God.'

      I just hope that some of you out there also felt inspired by some of these words today because, as for me, I need all the help I can get in getting over my woundedness and finding true healing in all parts of my life.

      For now, once again, do continue to have a very special day and if it has not been already, may it be touched by love in some special way before you go to bed tonight.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs to each and every one of you,

      Patti