To Share Message from Lousie Hay's Book 'Meditations to Heal Your Life"

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      Hello everyone once again:

      I also discovered that I forgot this message yesterday, too, but nothing has been missed except it is a day late, okay?  I am going to try to make myself not do that again, but knowing me and my tendency to get headaches often and sometimes getting in too big a hurry, I can't promise I won't.  I can just promise that I will try not to.

      Anyway, I just wanted to use this stationery because I happen to love these cute little singing angels.   And the midi, which was the only one I could find on talking is entitled 'The Ballad of Your Talk,' and is one I downloaded from one of the websites I use all the time.  I just can't remember which one because some of the title was cut off when I downloaded it.  I hope you enjoy it anyway and that whoever shared it with the web will know how much I appreciated using it today.

      That said and dealt with, let me get to this wonderful message for today.

      The main word today, then, is 'Affirmations.'  And the main  thought is "I use my affirmations wisely."  And the main concentration is "In the Beginning is the Word" because those are, as we all know, is a very powerful statement.

      So the rest of the message for today is:  "Every single thought I have and every sentence I speak is an affirmation.  It is either positive or negative.  Positive affirmations, then, create positive experiences, and negative affirmations create negative experiences.  A tomato seed, if planted, will only grow into a tomato plant.  An acorn will only row into an oak tree.  A puppy will only row into a dog.  If we continually repeat negative statements about ourselves and our life, we only keep producing more negative experiences.  (Remember the psychology classes that remind us that doing this brings on a self-fulfilling prophecy!)  So I now rise beyond my family habit of seeing life in a negative way.  My new affirmation habit is to only speak of the good I want in my life.  Then only good will come to me.:

      I found these words for today so very wonderful and so very true, making me more convinced than ever that I should be very careful what words I say to myself because I most definitely am sabotaging myself with my own statements and words, every single day of my life.

      To each of you again, continue to have a blessed and joy-filled day.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti