Fw: *~Spiritually Speaking~* FREEDOM FROM FEAR

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      Hello everyone one:

      Here is another message from the same person as the last one -- Amanda -- a friend from Spiritually Speaking (sorry, I forgot to add her name in the last message).  This one is called 'Freedom from Fear' and is absolutely wonderful.  So I do hope you all enjoy it.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      From: When Love Meets Fear by David Richo, Ph.D.

      See davericho.com for information on tapes and books by Dr. David Richo.