Re: [lovingpurelove] Hi everyone

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
      Karen, it sounds like you are blooming with love around your new work force.
      I am delighted for you, and am feeling wonderful how the Universe works.
      It seems only a few weeks ago, we were thinking positive thoughts for you to
      get a job, and here you are ~ talking about your new job.
      Go easy on those colleagues around you~ lol
      Love,
      Pattimari
    • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
        Glad to hear your husband's OK, Polly, safe in God's loving hands.
        Love,
        JoAnn

        http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
          Yes, yes, and yes again. My boss is very nice and
          works with me instead of laying work at my feet and
          saying why haven't you finished it yet? If things
          progress the same, I do believe he will overshadow my
          other favorite boss of all time for top honors.
          Everyone I have come into contact with at the company
          are like family.When I was so down and couldn't see
          up, I had some wonderful friends praying for me and
          miracle of miracles the dream job landed in my lap.I
          am truly blessed to have "found" this group of friends
          who share their love unconditionally. You have helped
          lift my spirits when they were down and given reason
          to hope when everything seemed dark. Thank you dear
          friends of lovingpurelove. I hold you each in my heart
          of hearts, rejoice with you at our successes, worry
          with you when necessary, and pray with you for each
          other. Love and a Great Many Hugs to All, Karen

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
            Oh yes Karen, you are blessed, and honored with all that you asked for when
            you asked for a good job and one that would fill you up and honor you.
            It opens my heart to singing when I hear you write such wonderful things that
            have been happening to you ~
            Pattimari