Re: [lovingpurelove] Hi everyone

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
      Thanks Patti, you should have been here today. What a
      sideshow. But honestly, the crazier things get, the
      better I perform and I love every minute of it.
      Everybody keep your fingers crossed. So far, my boss
      and the company have treated me like part of a family.
      In the insurance adjusting world with my outspokeness
      usually I'm treated like a time bomb waiting to go
      off, an embarrassment to management or like a red
      headed step child. It's very rare to find anything
      more than just everyone out for themselves and they
      don't care who they hurt on the way up. That's why I
      always treat as many people as possible like I want to
      be treated. Thanks for keeping me and mine close to
      your hearts. You're in my prayers as well. Love and
      Hugs, Karen

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
        Karen, it sounds like you are blooming with love around your new work force.
        I am delighted for you, and am feeling wonderful how the Universe works.
        It seems only a few weeks ago, we were thinking positive thoughts for you to
        get a job, and here you are ~ talking about your new job.
        Go easy on those colleagues around you~ lol
        Love,
        Pattimari
      • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
          Glad to hear your husband's OK, Polly, safe in God's loving hands.
          Love,
          JoAnn

          http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
            Yes, yes, and yes again. My boss is very nice and
            works with me instead of laying work at my feet and
            saying why haven't you finished it yet? If things
            progress the same, I do believe he will overshadow my
            other favorite boss of all time for top honors.
            Everyone I have come into contact with at the company
            are like family.When I was so down and couldn't see
            up, I had some wonderful friends praying for me and
            miracle of miracles the dream job landed in my lap.I
            am truly blessed to have "found" this group of friends
            who share their love unconditionally. You have helped
            lift my spirits when they were down and given reason
            to hope when everything seemed dark. Thank you dear
            friends of lovingpurelove. I hold you each in my heart
            of hearts, rejoice with you at our successes, worry
            with you when necessary, and pray with you for each
            other. Love and a Great Many Hugs to All, Karen

            a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
          • pattimaris1675@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
              Oh yes Karen, you are blessed, and honored with all that you asked for when
              you asked for a good job and one that would fill you up and honor you.
              It opens my heart to singing when I hear you write such wonderful things that
              have been happening to you ~
              Pattimari