Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Hi everyone

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
      Thanks Polly, today was the first end of month
      closeout for me and the only way I got through it was
      knowing I could get through it. It's having loving
      friends like "y'all" or "you guys" whichever applies,
      that lightens my load. And I thrilled to hear you
      husband wasn't in the actual quake areas. What an
      enormous tragedy for their loved ones left behind. The
      deaths themselves were bad enough; but just imagine
      losing your family and possessions and having to
      "bounce back". Yes, when I start whining about my
      loads that I have to carry, something like this quake
      happens and I feel very very small. On the lighter
      side, I actually changed the toner cartridge in the
      fax machine today (yes, it went empty exactly when all
      the most important faxes were coming in of course) on
      the first try all by myself. I know, I know. It's not
      much of a victory; but I've learned over the years you
      have to take 'em where you find 'em. Love and loads of
      hugs to everyone. Karen
      --- pmenendez@... wrote:
      > I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all
      > of us, that we
      > will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might
      > find to lighten
      > her load. God brought her a job when she needed
      > one, and now we can
      > ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and
      > make it more
      > pleasing.
      >
      > My husband is travelling in India, and felt the
      > quake while in
      > Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was
      > anxious to hear from
      > him, but we had to be patient until he could get
      > through on the phone
      > lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours
      > after learning of
      > the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he
      > will actually be
      > in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a
      > clean up crew,
      > or some other way to help. He is currently
      > attending the Meher
      > Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return
      > date is not
      > pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least
      > several more weeks
      > without him.
      >
      > Love to all, Polly

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
        Thanks Patti, you should have been here today. What a
        sideshow. But honestly, the crazier things get, the
        better I perform and I love every minute of it.
        Everybody keep your fingers crossed. So far, my boss
        and the company have treated me like part of a family.
        In the insurance adjusting world with my outspokeness
        usually I'm treated like a time bomb waiting to go
        off, an embarrassment to management or like a red
        headed step child. It's very rare to find anything
        more than just everyone out for themselves and they
        don't care who they hurt on the way up. That's why I
        always treat as many people as possible like I want to
        be treated. Thanks for keeping me and mine close to
        your hearts. You're in my prayers as well. Love and
        Hugs, Karen

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
          Karen, it sounds like you are blooming with love around your new work force.
          I am delighted for you, and am feeling wonderful how the Universe works.
          It seems only a few weeks ago, we were thinking positive thoughts for you to
          get a job, and here you are ~ talking about your new job.
          Go easy on those colleagues around you~ lol
          Love,
          Pattimari
        • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
            Glad to hear your husband's OK, Polly, safe in God's loving hands.
            Love,
            JoAnn

            http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
              Yes, yes, and yes again. My boss is very nice and
              works with me instead of laying work at my feet and
              saying why haven't you finished it yet? If things
              progress the same, I do believe he will overshadow my
              other favorite boss of all time for top honors.
              Everyone I have come into contact with at the company
              are like family.When I was so down and couldn't see
              up, I had some wonderful friends praying for me and
              miracle of miracles the dream job landed in my lap.I
              am truly blessed to have "found" this group of friends
              who share their love unconditionally. You have helped
              lift my spirits when they were down and given reason
              to hope when everything seemed dark. Thank you dear
              friends of lovingpurelove. I hold you each in my heart
              of hearts, rejoice with you at our successes, worry
              with you when necessary, and pray with you for each
              other. Love and a Great Many Hugs to All, Karen

              a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
            • pattimaris1675@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                Oh yes Karen, you are blessed, and honored with all that you asked for when
                you asked for a good job and one that would fill you up and honor you.
                It opens my heart to singing when I hear you write such wonderful things that
                have been happening to you ~
                Pattimari