Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Hi everyone

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
      Oh Polly, life is good to you to keep your brother safe and able to return
      back to you.
      Although you will miss him, he is safe, and will soon return to you to stand
      in your presence and perhaps offer a big hug for you.
      Pattimari
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
        Thanks Polly, today was the first end of month
        closeout for me and the only way I got through it was
        knowing I could get through it. It's having loving
        friends like "y'all" or "you guys" whichever applies,
        that lightens my load. And I thrilled to hear you
        husband wasn't in the actual quake areas. What an
        enormous tragedy for their loved ones left behind. The
        deaths themselves were bad enough; but just imagine
        losing your family and possessions and having to
        "bounce back". Yes, when I start whining about my
        loads that I have to carry, something like this quake
        happens and I feel very very small. On the lighter
        side, I actually changed the toner cartridge in the
        fax machine today (yes, it went empty exactly when all
        the most important faxes were coming in of course) on
        the first try all by myself. I know, I know. It's not
        much of a victory; but I've learned over the years you
        have to take 'em where you find 'em. Love and loads of
        hugs to everyone. Karen
        --- pmenendez@... wrote:
        > I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all
        > of us, that we
        > will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might
        > find to lighten
        > her load. God brought her a job when she needed
        > one, and now we can
        > ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and
        > make it more
        > pleasing.
        >
        > My husband is travelling in India, and felt the
        > quake while in
        > Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was
        > anxious to hear from
        > him, but we had to be patient until he could get
        > through on the phone
        > lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours
        > after learning of
        > the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he
        > will actually be
        > in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a
        > clean up crew,
        > or some other way to help. He is currently
        > attending the Meher
        > Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return
        > date is not
        > pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least
        > several more weeks
        > without him.
        >
        > Love to all, Polly

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
          Thanks Patti, you should have been here today. What a
          sideshow. But honestly, the crazier things get, the
          better I perform and I love every minute of it.
          Everybody keep your fingers crossed. So far, my boss
          and the company have treated me like part of a family.
          In the insurance adjusting world with my outspokeness
          usually I'm treated like a time bomb waiting to go
          off, an embarrassment to management or like a red
          headed step child. It's very rare to find anything
          more than just everyone out for themselves and they
          don't care who they hurt on the way up. That's why I
          always treat as many people as possible like I want to
          be treated. Thanks for keeping me and mine close to
          your hearts. You're in my prayers as well. Love and
          Hugs, Karen

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
            Karen, it sounds like you are blooming with love around your new work force.
            I am delighted for you, and am feeling wonderful how the Universe works.
            It seems only a few weeks ago, we were thinking positive thoughts for you to
            get a job, and here you are ~ talking about your new job.
            Go easy on those colleagues around you~ lol
            Love,
            Pattimari
          • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
              Glad to hear your husband's OK, Polly, safe in God's loving hands.
              Love,
              JoAnn

              http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
            • Karen Pennington
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
                Yes, yes, and yes again. My boss is very nice and
                works with me instead of laying work at my feet and
                saying why haven't you finished it yet? If things
                progress the same, I do believe he will overshadow my
                other favorite boss of all time for top honors.
                Everyone I have come into contact with at the company
                are like family.When I was so down and couldn't see
                up, I had some wonderful friends praying for me and
                miracle of miracles the dream job landed in my lap.I
                am truly blessed to have "found" this group of friends
                who share their love unconditionally. You have helped
                lift my spirits when they were down and given reason
                to hope when everything seemed dark. Thank you dear
                friends of lovingpurelove. I hold you each in my heart
                of hearts, rejoice with you at our successes, worry
                with you when necessary, and pray with you for each
                other. Love and a Great Many Hugs to All, Karen

                a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
              • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                  Oh yes Karen, you are blessed, and honored with all that you asked for when
                  you asked for a good job and one that would fill you up and honor you.
                  It opens my heart to singing when I hear you write such wonderful things that
                  have been happening to you ~
                  Pattimari