For Polly

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      Dear Polly,

      I have just learned about Bob, and my heart is with you both.. I am praying and picturing his safe return and know the angels are assisting... It's wonderful that with this wonderful family, he can meet Gaele and stay there.. Just feel the Love!

      Please let us know what's happening, and know many prayers are being heard and are helping....

      Namastè

      Love, Light, Blessings, Joy and Peace,
      Carol

      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
      - L. Hughes

      Checked & updated by McAfee

    • ilanalotus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        I too feel so humbled and grateful for all that Polly and Gaele has
        done for Bob. This list is amazing and again I want to thank all of
        you for being in my life.

        So glad to see you on line again Carol!

        with Love,
        Irena