Re: << lovingpurelove >> Promise of a Beautiful Rose Bud

  • Sandra Smyth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      THANK YOU DEAR NACHI THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.
      HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR SURROUNDED BY HAPPINESS AND LOVE AND PEACE.
      SANDRA
      Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 5:41 AM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Promise of a Beautiful Rose Bud

      Dear One in Each One in You ,

      Namaste,

      I saw this beautiful Rose Bud..and thought of sharing it with you all.

      What I see in this Flower.

      A Beautiful Promise. Of a Better Tomorrow, Hope Of Being Full Bloomed Rose.

      Love.

      Colour of Life..

      Harmony.

      Nature.

      Grace.

      Tenderness

      Compassion.

      Fragrance, Heart, A Poem like No Other.

      I see All these Qualities in You.

      Sending This beautiful Flower to You. Like a beautiful essence, fragrance may it liven up your life..and remind you of all these qualities in you.

      As it is this is the First Day of the New Year..and what better way to greet My Friend, soulmate than to send them this beautiful flower alongwith My Heartfelt Blessings and Love.

      Have a SoulPromise Fullfilling New Year,

      Much Love,

      Nachi

      Posting message to this list: