Re: << lovingpurelove >> Happy New Year!

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
      Dearest Savitri, I think I understand what you are referring to but wonder if is not
      slightly over exaggeration or slight out of context. Don't you think such a vast
      and ever-expanding universe is capable of maintaining itself and is highly
      synchronized in design and function? I think our actions and thoughts have affects
      on the maya or the illusory reality. I don't think we have any power over planets
      and galaxies. We don't have the gravitational pull that planets do. Am I
      misunderstanding? Also, I do not try to detract from your beliefs, but wonder if
      this is not something we should delve deeper into our studies. Are you thinking
      that continental plates won't always be moving around and the planet can be made
      into solid stability by good behaviour on the part of humanity? Again, let us
      really try delving into these beliefs, perhaps to find references in the scriptures
      that we can discuss. As we have the time. Love, Polly