Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: To Share Angel Messages from a Cards and an Instruction Book, entitled "The Angel Cards Boook" by Kathy Tyler and Joy Drake

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Dear Patti,

      Thank you for your sweet kindness.  It's still somewhat early in Australia, and I've yet to hear from Bob or Gaele.  I'm hoping he will be able to reserve a seat on the bus to Brisbane, but don't know if he has.  It was planned that he would be at the bus station early today and Gaele has extended herself to be a hostess and assistant as he gathers what he will need to get a flight back home.  He's been enjoying the Meher Baba sanctuary grounds down there in Australia, and also seeing some of the sights further down the eastern coast.  With help from above, may all come together in a synthesized, unified, joyous whole as your card reading for today suggests.

      Wishing for you an abundance of love, happiness, and joy, along with my gratitude for your caring.

      Love, Polly