Fw: To Share Angel Messages from a Cards and an Instruction Book, entitled "The Angel Cards Boook" by Kathy Tyler and Joy Drake

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005

      Hello everyone on this bright and beautiful New Year's Day:

      I used this stationary so the sky would like the sky outside my window today, at least that was true when I started.  Now, since I stopped to eat a bite in between, the sky is again dark and cloudy, but in my mind and in heart, it is still bright and sunshiny outside.  Then I used this angel which I snagged from one of Vivian's messages, as it sort of reminds me of someone beginning anew.  If you are on-line today, Vivian, I thank you so much for this beautiful contribution to my message for today.

      The when I looked for music, I wanted something that actually dealt with  new beginnings in some way, but I did not have anything even remotely connected to that idea.  So I just used the same music I used for yesterday, which is called 'New Day', and was a midi I received from Gaele in one of her daily messages.

      I was able to get some new cards before the New Year began although I had to improvise today to use these cards because when I received the package a few days ago, the cards -- which are very small  -- very missing.  I contacted the seller who is associated with Amazon.com and she said she put them in, but, for some reason, when I got the package they were not there.   I was at my wit's end bend because I had no idea how I would use them as they were in the book, but listed three to a page and I knew I could not select cards in that way.  So when I contacted the seller and told her what had happened, she was very apologetic, and suggested that I make copies of each page and cut them into cards, thereby making my own deck.  Later, when I next go to Wal-Mart, I will get some laminate and laminate them all and in that way, they will be easier to handle.  But for today, I am just going to draw one of them.

      These cards were initially designed as part of a board game by Joy Drake and Kathy Tyler at the Findhorn Foundation in Scotland and were designed to be used to bring spirit into our lives and to help us find ways to stay in touch with our inner selves, providing insightful input into our thought patterns that can bring graceful change to our lives by providing perspectives.

      If any of you would like more information on these cards, just let me know and I will provide it to you.  Interestingly enough, these messages are very short but very powerful.

      That said, let me get to the cards I drew today.  Again, I went back to the practice of drawing two cards, one for the group and one for myself.

      Today's card I drew for myself was the one on 'Transformation,' and today's message is:  "Change happens when you take the responsibility for your awareness and apply it to your daily life, small moment by small moment."

      And the card I drew for the group today was the one on 'Synthesis,' today's message is "Act with a win-win attitude.  Use your creativity and sensitivity to blend all the diverse parts into a unified whole."

      For this set of cards, that is the two messages for the day; I just hope some of you, at least, find some inspiration in what these cards are trying to tell us all.

      For now, to each of you out there, have a beautiful and special day.  And, Polly and all, I am not totally up to speed with all that happened about Bob because I have not had time to read all the messages yet that dealt with it.  But, be that as it may, until I can read them all, I am just glad that he was able to get to Gaele's and receive some relief for all that happened to him.  I did read the e-mail Shirley wrote where he was stranded due to having all his possessions, including his passport stolen. I am just glad the angels were on the job and enabled everyone to connect, Gaele's phone number shared so she could assist him and give him a place to stay until he could get a flight home.  Isn't it wonderful and beautiful to have a network of people all around the world who can connect in this way and give someone help in a time of such great need?  And, just think Bob and Gaele got to meet face to face -- how great is that!

      I have always said Gaele is a true earth angel, and this is just more proof of that.  Once again, I feel so blessed to be part of such a wonderful group of people from Polly on down who would get together and help someone out like this.  That is why I am thankful each and every day that you are all part of my life.

      Take time to enjoy your day, the first day of 2005.  May the day and the year bring you any and everything you could hope, wish for and need.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
        Goodmorning from here, where it is now 9 am
        I too am waiting to hear from Bob.
        All will happen as it is meant to be
        with love
        Gaele