Re: << lovingpurelove >> Promise of a Beautiful Rose Bud

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      It so beautiful Nachi, filled with the promise of beauty within all.  Let this be the time people cherish this beauty in self and all others, only the best and most rewarding way to be.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
        Hello Nachi:

        I am so glad that you wrote to the group because one of the things I wanted to do today, without fail, was to check and make sure that you were okay.  I am not real sure where you live, but when that tsunami occurred last week, I was really concerned for your safety.  I am just so very glad you are okay.

        Thanks so very much for this beautiful rose.  It really made my day because this just happens to be my favorite rose -- anytime anyone asks me what kind of roses I would like to have, I always say one exactly like this one.  So I plan to copy it for my graphics files so I can maybe use it again.

        So thanks for sharing and I am so glad you are doing okay.  I guess that is one prayer that has been answered for me recently.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti
        I saw this beautiful Rose Bud..and thought of sharing it with you all.

      • Sandra Smyth
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
          THANK YOU DEAR NACHI THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.
          HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR SURROUNDED BY HAPPINESS AND LOVE AND PEACE.
          SANDRA
          Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 5:41 AM

          Dear One in Each One in You ,

          Namaste,

          I saw this beautiful Rose Bud..and thought of sharing it with you all.

          What I see in this Flower.

          A Beautiful Promise. Of a Better Tomorrow, Hope Of Being Full Bloomed Rose.

          Love.

          Colour of Life..

          Harmony.

          Nature.

          Grace.

          Tenderness

          Compassion.

          Fragrance, Heart, A Poem like No Other.

          I see All these Qualities in You.

          Sending This beautiful Flower to You. Like a beautiful essence, fragrance may it liven up your life..and remind you of all these qualities in you.

          As it is this is the First Day of the New Year..and what better way to greet My Friend, soulmate than to send them this beautiful flower alongwith My Heartfelt Blessings and Love.

          Have a SoulPromise Fullfilling New Year,

          Much Love,

          Nachi

          Posting message to this list: