ETAMREZH, 21st Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 1, 2005

      The Moon Angels of Invincibility

      Angels of  ‘E-T-A-M-R-E-Z-H’

      21st Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Emotion is the precursor of materialization.

      After completing the stations of the first 20 days of the 28-Day Moon Cycle,
      a child of God is ready to feel invincible, standing on the rock of Oneness with the Divine.

      By combining STRONGLY EMOTIONAL meditation of the divine virtues,
      with evocation of our assistance, a child of God
      ‘becomes strong and resistant
      against any visible and invisible enemy, against any kind of influence by elements.
      He or she becomes magically taboo. No person on earth is able to assail or do harm to a child of
      God who enjoys and works under the protection and guidance of the Moon Angels of Etamrezh.’

      ‘A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault.
      He or she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going
      through the greatest fire, without a single hair being burned.
      By following special methods revealed by us, a person can make their
      body as hard as a diamond…they become masters over life and death.’

      These skills are second nature when strong
      emotional meditation on the divine virtues has
      been perfected and made a natural part of the psyche.

      Here are some suggestions for this initiation:

      ***

      Practice meditating on the
      FEELING OF INVINCIBILITY.

      Do this frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up,
      you can immediately snap into this feeling with great power and focus.
      The feeling of invincibility is acquired in great depth by identifying
      with the divine virtues in the ancient language.

      ***

      Each time you meditate on any of the letters, pay particular attention to the
      FEELING OF THE VIRTUE.

      ***

      For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A,
      which is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment:

      after attuning to the intent of divine wisdom and grasping the intellectual
      meaning of enlightenment and the purity of all original ideas

      then
      FEEL ELOQUENCE
      AND POETIC AND MUSICAL TALENT,
      which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment.

      ***

      FEEL LIGHTNESS,
      so that you feel as if you can levitate,
      which is the feeling of the air element.
      Air is the element of wisdom and enlightenment.

      ***

      FEEL CLAIRAUDIENCE AND CLAIRVOYANCE,
      which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment.

      ***

      In addition to this, imagine light blue color, the sensation of ease, and hear the note
      of G. The human brain is designed to do this, and wholebrain thinking is strengthened.

      ***

      The stronger that YOU FEEL divine virtues, the better.
      The key is FEELING the virtue so strongly that it supplants
      all other feelings. The feeling should be so strong
      that you are not aware of feeling anything else.

      When you come to the point that you can "snap"
      into FEELING each of the divine virtues in this way,
      you are on your way to fulfilling the initiation of invincibility.

      ***

      FEELING is magnetic. FEELING attracts into physical reality
      whatever qualities it is emitting. This is the source and cause of miracles.

      As has been demonstrated by spiritual masters throughout time and history,
      the physical body reacts INSTANTLY to strong coherent feelings.
      The firewalking experience is an example of this.

      ***

      We guide you to the correct DIVINE VIRTUES to feel in any situation.
      In this way you will see through experience that invincibility manifests in your life.

      We inspire you to meditate on the feeling of
      SUPREME HAPPINESS,
      the letter N.

      The virtue of SUPREME HAPPINESS is of the water element,
      the feeling of REFRESHING COOLNESS.

      Visualize a deep red color coming from the liver,
      hear the note of A, and feel the drive for self-preservation
      and absolute freedom and independence.

      ***

      The FEELING of this divine virtue gives you absolute command over
      all beings upon and surrounding the earth. The physical body knows how
      to protect itself. It knows how to walk on water, to be impermeable to fire,
      to be impermeable to puncture, and to protect itself in any and all situations.
      All it needs is to FEEL it's invincibility in order to do this.

      ***

      Filled with THE FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS,
      the physical body does what it has to do to protect itself so that happiness is maintained.
      It does so effortlessly, just as it breathes, pumps blood, and performs all bodily functions.

      REMEMBER THE PHYSICAL BODY IS MADE
      IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD,
      having all of the attributes and abilities of God.

      "As above, so below."

      ***

      Never knowingly put yourself in harm’s way unless
      strongly guided by inner guidance on the path of service.
      Use these abilities when danger is present.

      Cultivate a strong emotional euphoric
      FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS.

      As a general daily attunement,
      dangers are NOT ATTRACTED to you.

      ***

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and by calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-T-A-M-R-E-Z-H

      We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of
      materialization and de-materialization to become invisible.
      ---------

      We help you awaken intuition, inspiration,
      and remarkable inventive abilities.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We help you feel the feelings of wisdom and enlightenment,
      so that you have clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the gift of levitation.

       We help you safely and quickly flow with,  release, and thereby
      transform negative feelings, so that only divine perfection
      is attracted into physical manifestation.
      ---------

      And when using magnetic emotional power,
      ---------

      We awaken ingenuity, an eminent mind,
      and a sense of deep humility and sacredness.
      ---------

      We attune you to the most subtle secrets of
      Universal Consciousness and intuition.
      ---------

      We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.
      ---------

      We help you understand and FEEL the divine virtues described
      in the ancient language so that complete mastery over
      everything, including the physical body, is attained.’
      ---------

      *****

      "With faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to the mountain,
      Be ye removed unto the sea, and it shall be done."

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      ***

      On the 21st day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of earth
      with invincibility, so that only that which is the highest good of
      all concerned is attracted into material expression.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 11 May 2004
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting: 1 January 2005
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 2, 2005

        The Moon Angels of Invincibility

        Angels of  ‘E-T-A-M-R-E-Z-H’

        21st Day of Lunar Cycle

        Beloved,

        Flowing feeling is the magnetic precursor of materialization.

        After completing the stations of the first 20 days of the 28-Day Moon Cycle,
        a child of God is ready to flow with feelings of invincibility, standing on the rock of Oneness with the Divine.

        By combining strong flowing feelings of the divine virtues,
        with evocation of our assistance, a child of God
        ‘becomes strong and resistant
        against any visible and invisible enemy, against any kind of influence by elements.
        He or she becomes magically taboo. No person on earth is able to assail or do harm to a child of
        God who enjoys and works under the protection and guidance of the Moon Angels of Etamrezh.’

        ‘A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault.
        He or she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going
        through the greatest fire, without a single hair being burned.
        By following special methods revealed by us, a person can make their
        body as hard as a diamond…they become masters over life and death.’

        These skills are second nature when strong
        flowing feelings of the divine virtues in meditation on the divine virtues has  been perfected and made a natural part of the psyche.

        Here are some suggestions for this initiation:

        ***

        Practice meditating on FLOWING
        FEELINGS OF INVINCIBILITY THAT COME FROM THE EXPERIENCE OF PURE BEING AND UNITY WITH ALL, ESPECIALLY WITH DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS AND FEELING THAT IS OMNIPRESENT. FLOW WITH FEELINGS OF OMNIPOTENT OMNIPRESENT WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED.

        Do this frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up,
        you can immediately snap into these flowing feelings of omnipotence and oneness with all with great power and focus.
        The feeling of invincibility is acquired in great depth by identifying
        with the divine virtue of OMNIPRESENCE and the other divine virtues in the ancient language.

        ***

        Each time you meditate on any of the letters and virtues, pay particular attention to the
        FLOVING FEELINGS OF THE VIRTUE.

        ***

        For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A,
        which is first the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind,  and also the virtue of transformation of imperfection and control over negative beings [umlaut A, ae]:

        after attuning to the intent of divine wisdom and grasping the intellectual
        meaning of enlightenment and the purity of all original ideas

        then
        FLOW WITH FEELINGS OF THE ORIGINAL PURITY OF ALL IDEAS OF PERFECTION OF EVERYTHING IN CREATION.  ALSO FLOW WITH FEELINGS OF HAVING MYSTICAL POWERS OF CLAIRVOYANCE, CLAIRAUDIENCE, ELOQUENCE
        AND POETIC AND MUSICAL TALENTS,
         the flowing feelings of wisdom and enlightenment.

        ***

        FLOW WITH SENSATIONS OF LIGHTNESS,
         as if you can levitate,
        which is the SENSATION of the air element.
        Air is the element of wisdom and enlightenment.

        ***

        FEEL CLAIRAUDIENCE AND CLAIRVOYANCE,
        which are the gifts of wisdom and enlightenment.

        ***

        In addition to this, visualize the light blue color along with the sensation of ease, tone and hear the letter of soft A, ahhh, in the musical note
        of G. The human brain is designed to do this, and wholebrain thinking is strengthened.

        ***

        The stronger that YOU FLOW WITH FEELINGS of the original perfection of everything in Creation, the better.
        The key is FLOWING WITH FEELINGS of this so strongly that these feelings replace
        all other feelings.  Situations, desires, thoughts and feelings of fear, imperfection or limitation are RELEASED THROUGH THE VIRTUE OF UMLAUT A, AE, which shines with a loamy brown light to the musical note of C, with the sensation of weight.  Umlaut A, ae is the virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation.  In reality there is no true death, only transformation into another state.  This is activated by RELEASE.  With this virtue, every state of being, desire, thought, feeling, or form that IS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ORIGINAL PERFECTION OF ALL IDEAS IN DIVINE MIND is released to Divine Providence for TRANSFORMATION INTO ANOTHER STATE that is the highest good of all concerned.

         Flowing feelings of the original perfection of ALL THINGS and the release of all imperfections should flow so  strongly
        that you are not aware of feeling anything else.

        When you come to the point that you can "snap"
        into FLOWING FEELINGS of each of the divine virtues, especially the virtues of 'Etamrezh’ , in this way,
        you are  fulfilling the initiation of invincibility.

        ***

        FLOWING FEELINGS are magnetic. FLOWING FEELINGS attract into physical reality
        whatever qualities it is emitting. FLOWING FEELINGS OF THE DIVINE VIRTUES attract miracles.

        As has been demonstrated by spiritual masters throughout time and history,
        the physical body reacts INSTANTLY to strong coherent feelings.
        The firewalking experience is an example of this.

        ***

        We guide you to the correct DIVINE VIRTUES to feel in any situation.
        In this way you will see through experience that invincibility manifests in your life.

        Many times we inspire you to meditate on flowing feelings of
        SUPREME HAPPINESS,
        the letter N.

        The virtue of SUPREME HAPPINESS is a virtue of the water element of feeling,
        with sensations of REFRESHING COOLNESS.

        To do this, first imagine yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus, with the rest of the body a vast Creation all around. Visualize a deep red light coming from a tiny sun shining in the abdomen. See the abdomen as a hollow space.  Visualize this deep red light filling the abdomen, the liver, then the entire body.
        Intone and hear the letter N in the musical note of A, while flowing with feelings of supreme happiness, cohesion, and the drive for self-preservation and absolute freedom and independence.

        With the outbreath, send this deep red light out through the pores of the skin over the liver and fill another person, place, object, situation, or even the entire outer Universe, according to your inner guidance and high inspiration at the time. With the inbreath, feel this deep red light flowing back in to your body through these same pores.

        With these meditations, always keep the rhythm of the breath natural.  Whenever you are finished, dissolve the deep red light in the body, so that you  protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

        ***

        The Flowing FEELINGS of this divine virtue give you absolute command over all beings upon and surrounding the earth. The physical body knows how to protect itself. It knows how to walk on water, to be impermeable to fire,
        to be impermeable to puncture, and to protect itself in any and all situations.
        All it needs is to FLOW WITH FEELINGS  of it's invincibility in order to do this.

        ***

        Filled with FLOWING FEELINGS OF SUPREME HAPPINESS,
        the physical body does what it has to do to protect itself so that happiness is maintained.
        It does so effortlessly, just as it breathes, pumps blood, and performs all bodily functions.

        REMEMBER THE PHYSICAL BODY IS MADE
        IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD,
        having all of the attributes and abilities of God.

        "As above, so below."

        ***

        Never knowingly put yourself in harm’s way unless
        strongly guided by inner guidance on the path of service.
        Use these abilities only when danger is present.

        Cultivate strong emotional euphoric
        FLOWING FEELINGS OF SUPREME HAPPINESS.

        Doing this as a general daily attunement means that
        dangers are NOT ATTRACTED to you.

        ***

        Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
        and by calling on our help, the following is gained:

        ‘E-T-A-M-R-E-Z-H

        We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of
        materialization and de-materialization to become invisible, through the virtue of omnipresence.
        ---------

        We help you awaken intuition, inspiration,
        and remarkable inventive abilities, through the virtue of high inspiration.
        ---------

        A and umlaut A (ae)

        We help you flow with  feelings of wisdom and enlightenment, of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind,
        so that you have clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the gift of levitation.

         We help you safely and quickly flow with,  release, and thereby
        transform negative feelings,  so that only divine perfection
        is attracted into physical manifestation.
        ---------

        And when using magnetic emotional power of flowing feelings,
        ---------

        We awaken ingenuity, an eminent mind,
        and a sense of deep humility and sacredness, through inner guidance.
        ---------

        We attune you to the most subtle secrets of
        Universal Consciousness and intuition.
        ---------

        We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.
        ---------

        We help you understand and FEEL the divine virtues described
        in the ancient language so that complete mastery over
        everything, including the physical body, is attained.’
        ---------

        *****

        "With faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to the mountain,
        Be ye removed unto the sea, and it shall be done."

        "All that I do ye shall do and more."

        ***

        On the 21st day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the flowing feelings of everything on Earth
        with oneness with all, and omnipotent will for the highest good of all, and invincibility, so that only that which is the highest good of
        all concerned is attracted into material expression.

        sigil of

        ETAMREZH

        *** ECSTASY ***

        Revised Document: 31 January 2005