Re: << lovingpurelove >> Flower in Broken Pot

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Same to you Shay.  We are all blessed to share in love and friendship together.  It's not often enough that we say how much we are thankful for all the love generated and accepted through our internet connections.  I offer my apologies to everyone in the group that I haven't answered all cards and emails.  Thanks to everyone who has sent recent cards and lovely messages.  Everyone is loved and so much appreciated.  All members feel free, please to share your heart of thanks.

      Love, Polly