Re: << lovingpurelove >> So far so good (about Bob)

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      Polly, I am so thankful that he is safe and well, and how beautiful that he gets to share in our lovingpurelove family in person by meeting Gaele!  Divine Providence works in wondrous ways!  Michael and I send our prayers and love, Cynthia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        Thank you Cynthia, and yes, it will be a good time while they experience a brief time together.  Gaele is such a dear and Bob has been enjoying all the Aussies he's met.  It's been a wonderful visit for him up unto this loss, but he is still in joyful, loving spirits.

        Joyous New Year to you all.

        Love, Polly