1/2005 Simply the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Simply, the present moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minutes
      shared with you in love by Gaele Arnott from Brisbane, Australia

      Wishing you all the most wonderful of years
      Today is the best day of your life
      and the beginning of the most wondrous adventure
      enjoy
      in love
      and with laughter

      the midi playing is: Hurry Home (Rolf Harris)
      a different style version of Pokerekare Ana

      The fairy with the dolphin is from artwork by Judy Bergsma
      the sea and sky background was created by patchesAngel and shared in love
      if you would like to receive Simply the Present Moment each day please email me gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      The circle of life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality
      (c) Simply the Present Moment - Gaele Arnott
      www.homestead.com/milleniumevolution/gaelespage.html
      www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html

      If you haven't been receiving your daily moment message and have an aol email address then please -
      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      changed the settings back to filter your mail.