So far so good (about Bob)

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      Our spirits are good, things seem to be flowing along.  Bob has the money I wired, and and invitation to stay at Gaele's until he gets his return flight squared away.  He will probably reach Gaele's sometime tomorrow, hoping to catch an early bus up there, a 3 or 4 hour ride.

      Thanks a bundle Gaele, we count ourselves fortunate to know such a dear.  I hope we find the right way to repay.

      Thanks to everyone for sharing the concern.

      Love you all,
      Polly