Re: << lovingpurelove >> Bob, my husband

  • shirleyponto@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
      My dear Polly,
      Will do.
      Hello Baba, see Baba walking across the Rainbow Bridge to Bob.

      Angel Hugs for Rainbow Bridge connecting all with blessings from the Universe.

      Love, Light, and Peaceful Blessings,

      Shirley Irene

      From: Polly
      Date: 12/31/04 18:50:22
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Bob, my husband

      Bob is stranded in Bryon Bay Australia, all his possessions were stolen, including ID, passport, credit cards, money, air ticket, clothes, everything. Consulate is most probably closed.  Does anyone know if they have Western Union?

      My email to Gaele is bouncing.  Can someone send me her phone #?

      Posting message to this list: