Re: Hi everyone

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
      I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all of us, that we
      will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might find to lighten
      her load. God brought her a job when she needed one, and now we can
      ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and make it more
      pleasing.

      My husband is travelling in India, and felt the quake while in
      Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was anxious to hear from
      him, but we had to be patient until he could get through on the phone
      lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours after learning of
      the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he will actually be
      in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a clean up crew,
      or some other way to help. He is currently attending the Meher
      Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return date is not
      pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least several more weeks
      without him.

      Love to all, Polly
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
        Oh Polly, life is good to you to keep your brother safe and able to return
        back to you.
        Although you will miss him, he is safe, and will soon return to you to stand
        in your presence and perhaps offer a big hug for you.
        Pattimari
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
          Thanks Polly, today was the first end of month
          closeout for me and the only way I got through it was
          knowing I could get through it. It's having loving
          friends like "y'all" or "you guys" whichever applies,
          that lightens my load. And I thrilled to hear you
          husband wasn't in the actual quake areas. What an
          enormous tragedy for their loved ones left behind. The
          deaths themselves were bad enough; but just imagine
          losing your family and possessions and having to
          "bounce back". Yes, when I start whining about my
          loads that I have to carry, something like this quake
          happens and I feel very very small. On the lighter
          side, I actually changed the toner cartridge in the
          fax machine today (yes, it went empty exactly when all
          the most important faxes were coming in of course) on
          the first try all by myself. I know, I know. It's not
          much of a victory; but I've learned over the years you
          have to take 'em where you find 'em. Love and loads of
          hugs to everyone. Karen
          --- pmenendez@... wrote:
          > I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all
          > of us, that we
          > will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might
          > find to lighten
          > her load. God brought her a job when she needed
          > one, and now we can
          > ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and
          > make it more
          > pleasing.
          >
          > My husband is travelling in India, and felt the
          > quake while in
          > Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was
          > anxious to hear from
          > him, but we had to be patient until he could get
          > through on the phone
          > lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours
          > after learning of
          > the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he
          > will actually be
          > in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a
          > clean up crew,
          > or some other way to help. He is currently
          > attending the Meher
          > Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return
          > date is not
          > pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least
          > several more weeks
          > without him.
          >
          > Love to all, Polly

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
            Thanks Patti, you should have been here today. What a
            sideshow. But honestly, the crazier things get, the
            better I perform and I love every minute of it.
            Everybody keep your fingers crossed. So far, my boss
            and the company have treated me like part of a family.
            In the insurance adjusting world with my outspokeness
            usually I'm treated like a time bomb waiting to go
            off, an embarrassment to management or like a red
            headed step child. It's very rare to find anything
            more than just everyone out for themselves and they
            don't care who they hurt on the way up. That's why I
            always treat as many people as possible like I want to
            be treated. Thanks for keeping me and mine close to
            your hearts. You're in my prayers as well. Love and
            Hugs, Karen

            http://photos.yahoo.com/
          • pattimaris1675@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 1 7:50 AM
              Karen, it sounds like you are blooming with love around your new work force.
              I am delighted for you, and am feeling wonderful how the Universe works.
              It seems only a few weeks ago, we were thinking positive thoughts for you to
              get a job, and here you are ~ talking about your new job.
              Go easy on those colleagues around you~ lol
              Love,
              Pattimari
            • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1 8:53 AM
                Glad to hear your husband's OK, Polly, safe in God's loving hands.
                Love,
                JoAnn

                http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
              • Karen Pennington
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 2 4:28 PM
                  Yes, yes, and yes again. My boss is very nice and
                  works with me instead of laying work at my feet and
                  saying why haven't you finished it yet? If things
                  progress the same, I do believe he will overshadow my
                  other favorite boss of all time for top honors.
                  Everyone I have come into contact with at the company
                  are like family.When I was so down and couldn't see
                  up, I had some wonderful friends praying for me and
                  miracle of miracles the dream job landed in my lap.I
                  am truly blessed to have "found" this group of friends
                  who share their love unconditionally. You have helped
                  lift my spirits when they were down and given reason
                  to hope when everything seemed dark. Thank you dear
                  friends of lovingpurelove. I hold you each in my heart
                  of hearts, rejoice with you at our successes, worry
                  with you when necessary, and pray with you for each
                  other. Love and a Great Many Hugs to All, Karen

                  a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
                • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 4 11:49 AM
                    Oh yes Karen, you are blessed, and honored with all that you asked for when
                    you asked for a good job and one that would fill you up and honor you.
                    It opens my heart to singing when I hear you write such wonderful things that
                    have been happening to you ~
                    Pattimari