Fw: To Share Angel Wisdom Word Today for the Last Time

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004

      Hello everyone once again:

      Today is the last day I will be using this book, at least for now anyway, so it is interesting to me that it ended with the word for today being 'Seriousness.'  I always love the fun and joy of this cute little angel, which is why I used it.  And then for the song of the say, I used one called 'Happy Day,' which goes along with the graphic and also goes along with my wishes for each of you, especially for  today and tomorrow.

      That said and dealt with, let me get to the message for today.

      "An Angel Reminder:  "Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly.' --- G.K. Chesterton

      "Seriousness is an illusion that humans naturally buy into.  With all the problems in the world, if we don't take them seriously, we will all be doomed, right?  Wrong.  We have been asking the world's problems too seriously for too long.    So long, in fact, that politicians and the new media have us convinced that serious is the only way to be.  Maybe it is time to start having some lighthearted fun in our lives (boy! is that the truth!).  This is not easy to do when we have so many survival issues to take care of each day, but the angels teach us to trust more and worry less.  This will allow us to not take everything so seriously all the time, especially ourselves and our seemingly monumental problems.  In the overall scheme of the universe, is it really that important and serious that you were stood up for a date?  Could it really ruin your whole life if you lose your job?  Only if you let it.

      "Make a list of your serious issues and then rate each of them in seriousness from one to ten.  Then ask yourself what the angels would think of each one of your serious issues.  Think of how amusing we humans are to the angels when we take insignificant issues so seriously.

      "An Angelic Reflection:  When I take myself lightly, my thoughts will fly with the angels.

      I don't know about all of you, but this was a very good message for me on this day of celebration.  I don't know what all of you are doing, but as for me, I am going to my first New Year's Eve party outside my home in fifteen years.  The last one I spent at a restaurant and bar was so unsatisfying and cost more than I wanted to pay that I decided I would just stay home from then on.  Besides, things got so crazy and there seemed to be so many crazies on the road, I just felt that it was better to stay home.  But since this party is being hosted by friends from Unity and I am riding with my next door neighbor, whom I invited after she called and asked me to spend the evening with her, I feel sure that it will be a nice party, shared with friends, and be a wonderful celebration for us all.

      I hope all of you are going to spend the evening in a way that will make you happy and make you welcome the new year with promise and hope and peace and that you spend it with either family, friends or at least someone you love.

      Again, have a wonderful fun-filled evening, a Happy New Year's day, and the most profitable and beautiful year ever.  May 2005 really make all of you feel better about yourselves in all ways and feel much more alive in all parts of your life.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti