Happy New Year from Me

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004

      A Very Special Happy New Year to All and a Very Blessed and Happy 2005

      I wanted to find something special to share with each of you and felt that sharing this special angel and praying for a light to lite your path always seemed to be as good a prayer as any.

      So with that, I wish you a very happy day and a very happy year and offer these special words from me to all of you.

      No matter what you do this year, may you always find some peace.
      And may each day throughout the year, your happiness never cease.

      May your life be richly blessed with love along the way.
      And may you find fulfillment and joy at the end of every day.

      May you share your life with friends, with family and with those you love.
      And may you always feel the loving and guiding presence from God above.

      May you find everything you need to make your life worthwhile.
      And may each day bring what it takes to always make you smile.

      May you always find whatever it takes to make life best for you.
      And may you experience the gift of friendship in everything you do.

      And may you always have faith and hope no matter what takes place.
      Because as long as we all live, we benefit from God's grace.

      So live your life to the fullest, beginning anew today,
      And know that I am blessing you all in a myriad of ways.

      So for each of you from me, I wish you all these things.
      And anything else that you might need to make your new year ring --
      With hope and joy and expectation of so many good things this year.
      Whatever you need, I hope you find -- without hesitation and without fear.

      This is my attempt at trying to put my wishes in a poem that I write as I am thinking, which is great for me to do, but I never seem to be able to find a stopping point because what I want to say just keeps coming up in my mind.  Just know that I am wishing whatever it takes to make the New Year the very best it can be for each of you.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs to all,

      Patti