This is THE JENNIFER LEE REPORT for Wednesday, December 29th, 2004.

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      A note from Cynthia:  I just now found this report for yesterday.  For some mysterious reason it did not come into my inbox as usual, and I just now went to the web to find it.
      Hello dear ones.  This is THE JENNIFER LEE REPORT for Wednesday, December 29th, 2004.

      From: "Alexandra" <solarlotus@...>
      GLOBAL MEDITATION: December 31 NOON EST - from the Elders

      A call for Global Four Directions Prayer for Peace
      from the Elders of the Dineh (Navajo) Nation.

      This is a call for Global Four Directions Prayer for Peace, a 24
      hour effort to end the war and global violence.
      We are asking
      all the leaders and peacemakers to join us in this effort. The
      start date will be 12 noon December 31, starting in the Eastern
      time zones, and continuing through January 1.

      On September 11, 2001, we were all one people and it is time for
      us to come back together with one heart, one mind, one prayer,
      one intention to create a more peaceful world for the generations
      to come and all our relations.

      This activation comes as a request from some of the Four
      Directions Elders and Medicine People as communicated to Grace
      Smith Yellow Hammer. We are requesting spiritual leaders all over
      the globe to call their people together in their sacred spaces so
      that all people, all colors, all directions are included in this

      With all the devastation of war and escalation of terror
      and environmental harm on the planet, it is obvious why we need to
      come together at this time.

      For those of you who will understand this, there was recently a
      quarter moon in the morning with two stars within the crescent.
      This along with the recent Venus alignment, is a potent call for
      an activation because it signifies both danger and opportunity.

      We hope you will be inspired to join us in this call. We will
      have a web site in place soon for more information.

      May peace prevail on Earth,
      Grace Smith Yellow Hammer, Dineh

      *I know this is not dream, but it is a Great Vision!

      Here is The A*A Report for today----

      *\)/* *\)/* *\)/* *\)/* *\)/*

      Daily Thought for Wednesday, December 29, 2004
      from Ascended Master Djwhal Khul
      I will see all that arises before me this day with the vision of loving eyes.
      Dear Family of LIght,
      The Theme for this Thursday evening's conference call will be:
      'Creation' (of Heaven on Earth) from the inside-out'.
      Join us from 9-11 PM EST. Dial in 212-990-8000 and enter access code pin 5454# (same # & pin for the Sunday call. Sunday's theme: To Be Announced tomorrow):
      Creation from the "Inside-Out" :
      Always remember:  WE ARE THE POWER, and the container of the power, of the love which we seek.  We only need to remember "who we are" to activate that energy which can transform everything into perfection.
      We are all seeing less and less time-gap between what we visualize and what we see happening in our lives outwardly, between our words and our manifestation--instant Karma, as it has been termed.  The old maxim to "Be careful what you wish for" is more appropriate than ever at this time on our planet.  On this Thursday night call we will be reminding ourselves and each other that "we have all the power we need within ourselves" to bring peace and heaven on earth. On this call it will be appropriate to talk about our various experiences in re-claiming our power and discovering our ability to be Co-Creators of our own realities.  Think of the times that you were able to bring about a miraculous new reality through the power of your own visualization and prayer. How did you do it?
      We hope to have a guest speaker for at least a few minutes, Bruce Moen (sp?) on this theme, and we've been talking to Ronna Herman about channeling Archangel Michael in the near future on our Thursday call.
      "See you" on the call.
      Love and Blessings.
      Michael & Cynthia
      Today I got to speak with Mr. X and Rosie O'Donnell!  Mr. X told me, "I have a friend for you to speak to who wants to share something wonderful."  And suddenly---there was Rosie!
      She said [paraphrased]---
      "Commander, all I can tell you is YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT IS COMING!  I cannot tell you 'when' it will happen----but IT IS LOCKED IN STONE and it will happen in 2005!
      And all of these 'war criminals' who have created and perpetuated the wars and the terrors upon the people Earth; where 95% of the world's wealth is being held by only 1% of the population will END NOW!"
      I asked her if 'that announcement in 2005' might be 'sooner rather than later'? She answered me with a good belly laugh and said, "As you know, I answer to those beings who are in charge here---[Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germaine, Beloved Lord Sananda Kumara, Lady Master Nada and Mother/Father God/Goddess ALL THAT IS] and I cannot tell you!"
      I then asked Mr. X again if there were 'any shenanigans going on' regarding the massive 9.2 earthquake/tsunami that just happened in Asia affecting so many countries, with such a large death toll. He reaffirmed that absolutely this was Mother Gaia herself sending out a distress call to the people of earth that SHE NEEDS OUR HELP NOW! In order for her to continue on and for us to continue one---WE MUST CEASE ALL WARS AND DESTRUCTIVE ENERGIES IMMEDIATELY!
      This morning I was listening to a radio show on The Air America Radio Network called 'UNFILTERED' and they were speaking to John Perkins who wrote the book 'Confessions Of An Economic Hit man'.  He told his story about working for the CIA/NSA as a 'hit man' and how his job was to go into various countries and create economic instability and sabotage.  During this time he was monitored 24/7 by white vans with laser beams, telescopic cameras and all kinds of listening devices.  He finally quit because he was being 'leaned on' to recruit other young people into this special unit and he couldn't do it! He and his family were threatened so told the ABC boys to take a hike!  He wrote this book so people might understand to what length of murder and mayhem 'these war criminals' go to insure their power base! And he basically said 9/11 was an inside job--planned and executed by this administration!
      Today on the INN World Report www.worldreport.net  went over again the 911 Commission findings where Condolezza Rice said in that statement to the press, "WE DID NOT KNOW".  As Sybell Edmonds said [paraphrased], "This statement is simply a lie for the information about the attack of the 911 was available as early as April 2001."
      Today's Spiritual Message comes from Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germain through Nancy Tate---
      It is time my dear ones to find the deepest compassion you have.
      Wake up Call: St Germain Dec 29, 04
      Today I lost a friend and gained an enemy. Today I became a sole occupant of a Divinely guided engine of doubt and frustration. Today I went out on a limb and swallowed the only drop of medicine I had left in this world, and I withdrew from life in a glorious crescendo of sorrow.
      My dear ones, this is the tribute to his life that a certain leader uttered this day, and when he did, his whole way of ruling the people of his nation turned around and gave way to the light. With this proclamation the glory that was in his eyes, his regime of top man on earth came to a deafening stop. Deafening at least to his ears because he stood alone and in shame in the eyes of his people.
      My dear ones, I AM St Germain. The above is what could take place in the very near future. Is this something that all of you are going to raise your hands and voices to, or are you going to shed a compassionate tear for this soul who has so gloriously fought for the darkness that has prevailed over earth for so long?
      I AM going to let you in on something, and that is that this soul has long been playing this role on earth, and through the numerous lifetimes in this role he has perfected the act to the point where he no longer recognizes the light of his soul. He is coming to a place in his darkness where he sees no other recourse but that of complete annihilation for his being.
      This is not being shown at this time, but is being experienced and played out in his chambers, and in the privacy of a room deep in the great house where he resides. In this room deep in the recesses of this house is a small straight back chair where this ruler goes occasionally and berates his plight. He has worn a groove between the upstairs hall and the deep recesses, in order that he would not loose his way.
      My dear ones, I offer up this report for the purpose of revealing to you the other side of this ruler, the one that is tormented by the very situation he has created within his soul. He has forgotten that there is still a spark of light within; he has forsaken all claims to life on this planet, and feels that he must go and be incorporated back into the recesses of the hell from which he came.
      I bring this forward now, for all of you to feel your compassion for this soul, and for you all to see him as that bright speck of light that he is. He has played a role in this grand plan that is mighty and worrisome. It has not been an easy task, for his beginnings were one of the brightest of the bright, as were all of you.
      He was once the boy next door who rescued your kitten from the tree, holding it next to his heart and loving it till it stopped trembling. He was once the young girl who waited for her suitor to come and woo her into his arms once again. He was once the young maiden who valiantly held herself in trust for the mighty warrior who would soon return from the fields of battle. He was once the compassionate teacher who held the place for the student who was being harassed by the town bully. All these things and more he brought to his field and enriched the playground from which he could draw upon the energies of duality and play the ultimate scoundrel in this time on earth.
      Now he is playing another role, and that is of the village idiot who brought his reign of tyranny down upon the people who put their trust in him. He is playing the part as a puppet does with the strings strong and menacing. Soon those strings will be cut and he will have to stand on his own, or fall away and loose his will for forbearance in this play.
      How will you receive him then? Will you see the light in him, or will you say fare-the-well and goodbye, to one who deserves what he gets? I ask that you find your compassion and allow that to guide you. Find the way of receivership of what it is that benefits all concerned, for the world will need much healing in the time to come. You are all beautiful beings of light. I suggest that you reach deep within and recognize this sole spark of light, and welcome him Home to the bosom of The Creator, for he is your brother, and he has been all and everything to you. So great is his love for you he has given away his promise of salvation, in his eyes, and cannot see that he always has that salvation.
      One kind and loving thought from you, directed his way during this coming time will enable him to change his farewell song to one of hope and salvation for himself and for everyone whom he loves so dearly. This is the truth of the matter, despite the appearance he has created for himself. Remember who you are, and in that remembrance you will know him too.
      You are blessed and loved, and so it is.
      Thank you dear Master St Germain,
      Love, Nancy Tate

      For your information---

      At present, more than 90 percent of the world's wealth, in a world of six billion people, is controlled by less than 10,000 individuals, mostly from two dozen families who can trace their bluebloody lineage back many hundreds of years. At the head of the line is the Rothschild family, which controls all the others. It has been estimated that the aggregate Rothschild wealth is at a minimum 5,000 times greater than the annual gross national product of the United States, although it's difficult to calculate, because the Rothschild octopus (and its loyal lieutenants of the Rockefeller family) literally own the U.S. money supply, the Federal Reserve, and all the major banks of the Western world.

      = = = = = = = = =
      * Aceh: A Victim of Tsunami & Occupation; Will the Indonesian Army Use
      the Tsunami As A Cover to Continue Its Slaughter of the People of Aceh? *
      The disaster is killing thousands in Aceh but the Indonesian military
      has been doing that for years. Now activists fear the Indonesian
      military will use the disaster as a cover to further the killing of the
      Acehnese and that the Pentagon may use the disaster as an excuse to
      restore aid to the Indonesian military which was blocked after the
      military's massacre in East Timor in 1999.
      * Of 67,000 Tsunami Victims, At Least 1/3 Are Children *
      UNICEF Executive Director Carol Bellamy discusses the mammoth relief
      effort that has begun to help the 10 nations hit the by the deadliest
      tsunami in two centuries. The death toll is 67,000 and rising. Doctors
      fear tens of thousands more may die from disease.
      * Susan Sontag, 1933-2004 *
      Writer and cultural critic Susan Sontag died on Tuesday in New York
      after a long battle with cancer. She was 71 years old. Sontag was one of
      the country's leading literary figures as well as a longtime advocate
      for human rights.
      * Headlines for December 29, 2004 *
      - Survivor From Aceh: "Destruction was of Biblical Proportions"
      - U.S. Pledges $35 Million in Relief Aid; 1/4200 Amount Spent in Iraq
      - Vacationing Bush Still Hasn't Publicly Spoken About Tsunami
      - Thailand Held Off Warning to Protect Tourism Industry
      - 30 Die in Iraq House Explosion During Police Raid
      - Powell Admits "[Iraq] Insurgency Will Continue"
      - Ramsey Clark To Represent Saddam Hussein
      = = = = = = = = =
      Thursday, December 30: Democracy Now!'s year-in-review special featuring
      excerpts from past Democracy Now! shows on the war in Iraq, the 2004
      election, the coup in Haiti as well as the voices of Robert Fisk,
      Michael Moore, Arundhati Roy, Noam Chomsky and others.
      = = = = = = = = =
      Ohio GOP election officials ducking subpoenas as Kerry enters stolen vote
      Contributed by FayWray on Tuesday, December 28 @ 09:42:20 EST
      By Bob Fitrakis, Steve Rosenfeld and Harvey Wasserman, Columbus Free Press

      COLUMBUS -- Ohio Republican election officials thumbed their noses at a
      subpoena Monday, December 27, as Republican Secretary of State J. Kenneth
      Blackwell refused to appear at a deposition in an election challenge lawsuit
      filed at the Ohio Supreme Court. Meanwhile John Kerry is reported to have
      filed a federal legal action aimed at preserving crucial recount evidence,
      which has been under GOP assault throughout the state.

      Richard Congianese, Ohio Assistant Attorney General, is seeking a court
      order to protect Blackwell from testifying under oath about how the election
      was run. Blackwell, who administered Ohio's November 2 balloting, served as
      co-chair of the Bush-Cheney campaign.
      James R. Dicks, Miami County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, also filed a
      motion to block subpoenas in ten key Ohio counties. Other local election
      officials slated to be deposed, such as in Claremont County, have also
      refused to answer attorney questions.

      President George Bush, Vice-President Richard Cheney and White House
      Political Advisor Karl Rove received notice that they will be deposed
      Tuesday and Wednesday, December 28 and 29. The trio's Ohio attorney, Kurt
      Tunnell, so far claims his clients have not been properly served. Under Ohio
      law, the Republican-dominated Ohio Supreme Court is responsible for serving
      the three with subpoenas.
      Meanwhile, the Election Protection legal team has collected new statements
      under oath describing more voting and vote-counting problems on November 2.

      Voters in Trumbull County have testified that on Election Day they received
      punch-card ballots where holes were already punched for Bush. Meanwhile, a
      notarized affidavit signed by Angela Greene, who voted at Whitehall Yearling
      High School in central Ohio's Franklin County, stated that one of the
      malfunctioning electronic voting machines at her polling place was delivered
      without a cartridge - meaning votes cast might have gone uncounted.

      In Miami County, Blackwell certified a 98.5% turnout in the Concord
      Southwest precinct, comprised of 520 votes for Bush and 157 for Kerry. This
      statistically improbable turnout has all but 10 of the 689 registered voters
      casting their ballots on Election Day. A preliminary canvas by The Free
      Press of less than half the precinct found 25 registered voters admitting
      they had not voted, meaning the official tally was almost certainly

      The nearby Concord South precinct certified a 94.27% voter turnout, with 468
      alleged votes for Bush versus 182 for Kerry. Miami County is included in the
      election challenge since it somehow reported nearly 19,000 additional votes
      after 100% of the precincts had reported on Election Day.
      In Madison County, where public records requests were filed to obtain voting
      records, the voting results provided by the Madison County Board of
      Elections came directly from a private company, Triad Governmental Systems,
      Inc. An email dated November 29, 2004 from Brandon Sandlin of Triad reads as
      follows: "Hello to all in Madison County! Attached you will find the
      cumulative report (oh49unov. pdf) with over and under votes reported as well
      as the official abstract (oh49abs. pdf). These reports may be printed for
      your records and then mailed to the state along with your other
      certification reports." Coming from a private corporation, Triad's letter
      underscores the barriers to making a reliable independent public assessment
      and recount of Ohio's presidential tally.

      In Mahoning County, the Washington Post reported new affidavits documenting
      electronic "vote hopping" from Kerry to Bush. This means voting machines
      highlighted the choice for Bush before the voter recorded a choice of his or
      her own.
      The legal team has been told by a computer expert that this may
      mean the machines were pre-set on a Bush vote as a default. The Free Press
      has obtained dozens such sworn statements of vote hopping.

      The legal team is also exploring new evidence that in Coshocton, Ohio,
      write-in votes wrongly defaulted to Bush when run through the voting

      On December 23, U. S. Representative John Conyers, Jr. of the House
      Judiciary Committee, wrote a letter to Triad President Brett A. Rapp inquiring whether
      or not Triad possessed remote access capabilities for any of the 41 counties
      where its election tabulation software or computers are in use.
      Attorneys for the election challenge team are also exploring ties between
      Triad and the Tennessee-based company Datamaxx. Ohio public safety and
      police agencies use the Datamaxx DMPP2020 software for its LEADS computer
      systems. Datamaxx makes numerous remote access products that law enforcement
      can access with mobile and handheld computers.

      The Free Press has also obtained a list of all voting machines assigned in
      Franklin County, including serial numbers. The list contains at least 42
      machines originally assigned to predominantly African-American and inner
      city wards that voted 80% for Kerry, and where voters waited in line for
      three hours and more on Election Day. These 42 machines were blacked out on
      the list, raising the question of whether these were among the 68 machines
      the Franklin County Board of Elections has admitted holding back in the
      warehouse despite obvious shortages at certain polling places. Affidavits
      from poll workers confirm that numerous requests for more machines were made
      through election day, but that few if any were delivered.

      Franklin County Board of Elections Chair Bill Anthony claims that low-level
      poll workers refused to accept the machines assigned by high-ranking
      election officials. But he has yet to provide specific details. Anthony has
      repeatedly claimed that he was a watchdog for Democratic interests in the
      election, but he was a political appointee of the Republican Secretary of
      Under Ohio election law, the members, directors and deputy directors of all
      boards of elections are assigned by the Secretary of State. They hold these
      paying jobs at his discretion regardless of whether they are Democrat or
      Republican. A major argument of those who claim Ohio's 2004 presidential
      election was fraud-free centers on the myth that local precincts are run as
      bipartisan operations, deflecting charges of partisan interference while
      failing to account for the fact that the principles all owe their jobs to
      the Secretary of State, who in this case served as co-chair of the state's
      Bush-Cheney campaign.

      These problems add to the established pattern of problems that favored Bush
      at Kerry's expense.
      Despite the legal stonewalling, lawyers directing the election challenge
      case are still pursuing evidence-gathering efforts. Three expert witnesses
      are scheduled to be deposed on Thursday and Friday, including specialists in
      statistics and vote counting irregularities.
      The challengers are seeking a January 4th hearing before the Ohio Supreme
      Court. Members of Congress meet in Washington on January 6 to evaluate the
      Electoral College vote. Led by Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), it is virtually
      certain numerous members of the Congressional Black Caucus will challenge
      that vote. But the assent of a Senator is required for the challenge to go
      forward, and thus far none has definitively confirmed.

      Despite ducking depositions, Blackwell is escalating his public appearances
      in hopes of becoming Ohio's next governor. On January 12, 2005, Blackwell is
      scheduled to speak at the exclusive Scioto Country Club on the topic of
      "Ethics in Leadership." Blackwell became nationally known after
      disenfranchising voters who had not registered on 80-pound bond paper stock
      under an archaic Ohio law. He reversed longstanding Ohio tradition that
      allowed voters to cast provisional votes by county by ruling that none of
      these votes would be counted unless the voter was in the right precinct. He
      also was recently censured for running a "get out the vote" campaign for
      Issue One, a Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage and spousal

      Meanwhile, Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) was reported to be filing a brief in
      federal court in relation to the activities of Triad and events in Hocking
      County, where serious questions have arisen as to the integrity of the
      recount. Kerry previously circulated a letter to all 88 counties requesting
      information on how the vote was conducted. The Kerry campaign raised
      millions of dollars from grassroots supporters with the promise that "all
      votes would be counted." But the Democrats are not known to have helped fund
      the legal work of the Green and Libertarian Parties and their grassroots
      Election Protection supporters, who have raised the money for the shoestring
      campaign that has kept the legal challenges alive thus far.

      An Election Protection rally in downtown Columbus has been set by Rev. Jesse
      Jackson for 2pm Monday, January 3. It will be followed by a national
      gathering in Washington January 6, to take place as Congress evaluates the
      Electoral College and the Ohio votes, which have allegedly given George W.
      Bush another term in the White House.
      Bob Fitrakis, Steve Rosenfeld and Harvey Wasserman are co-authors of the
      and film project from http://freepress.org . Support is welcome via
       or by sending a check to The
      "Columbus Institute for Contemporary Journalism", 1240 Bryden Rd., Columbus,
      Ohio 43205.
      (c) 2004 The Columbus Free Press
      Reprinted from The Columbus Free Press:

      Rejoice! Pulsate! Dance And Sing!
      Mother/Father's Timing IS Divinely Perfect!
      Blessed Be 'We The People!'
      ---Lady Master NESARA
      We love you.
      See you on the Bridge!
      ^j^  ^j^  ^j^
      Below please see the information on CHEM TRAILS sent in from our friend Suzy Star!
      Subject: Chemtail info

      Dear Ones,
      Not a very pretty picture but we need to be aware. Do what you can to beef up your immune systems. Just another reason why major changes have to occur.
      Love & Blessings,
      Suzy Star

      Chemtrails: Culling the Useless Eater Population

      So, you haven't yet figured out the airborne conditioning-agent release program that is being operated by the government. I'll give you some hints, but first I'll give you a little information about myself.

      I'm a retired government scientist with an advanced degree in one of the health-related disciplines. I do not use my real name for fear of retaliation, either against me, or against members of my family. I always try to route my e-mail communications so that they appear to come from another source, usually from one somewhere within the government. Sometimes I use the internet resources of the public library - whatever it takes to hide my true identity and confuse those who don't want the sort of information I possess to fall into the public's hands.

      I have a small circle of friends who are, or were, in key positions within our military and several government agencies. These are not the very top level personnel, but mid to upper mid-level people, scientists and analysts, who are in positions where they can see the day-to-day activities of what's going on, who are charged with implementing the details, but who are never quite privy to the schemes behind the work they do.

      Each of my contacts has been able to supply me with a portion of the puzzle, but separately, none of them understands the whole story. I'll tell you what I've pieced together so far. But I have to admit that this information frightens me because there is no place I can go with it. What am I supposed to do - write my congressman? I believe that would be like signing my own death warrant.

      This whole chemtrail issue is related to the plan for decreasing the world population to around 450-500 million -- and starting with the US first. Why? The people of the US are the only ones with even the remotest chance of stopping this. That is, if they knew about it. That's why the US has to be the first to go. You have to understand that the world's elite covet the US for its geographic diversity - and they would love to return this country to its condition as it existed prior to Columbus setting foot here, but without the Native Americans this time of course.

      You may have already heard how several national parks have been designated as world biospheres - that's the plan for all of North America, a giant nature park and playground that will be devoid of annoying human beings (that would be us). And the people actually involved in doing the spraying, as well as those who will take part in the rest of the plans, are being duped into believing they will be spared, that is, permitted to live and remain on this continent as administrators and caretakers of this vast nature preserve. I understand that about 150 to 200 thousand people are projected as necessary for maintenance purposes. But it's likely these people will not be Americans. Those in charge wouldn't want to risk the possibility of some sort of revolt, so the workers will probably be brought in from Europe and Asia.

      There are rumors floating about the internet that the chemtrails are part of some sort of secret program the government is doing to protect the US from future biological attacks. Nothing could be further from the truth. The plan is to sensitize, or condition, the US population to being wiped out by influenza A. Over the past few years, people have been encouraged to get flu shots to protect them against the generally non-lethal strains that circulate through the population during flu season.

      Each year the US government has guessed which strains were most likely to spread. They seem to always guess right - don't they?

      This flu season, the government protected people with a trivalent vaccine that included the A/Beijing/262/95-like (H1N1) and the A/Sydney/5/97-like (H3N2). It also contained the B/Beijing/184/93-like hemaglutinin antigens.

      For those not familiar with virology, the H and N refer to proteins on the outside of the virus, the hemaglutinin and neuraminidase, which are responsible for the virus attaching to, and then invading, a host cell. The public has been quite pleased with the success of the vaccines offered so far. But that will change in the future.

      Researchers at the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (or USAMRIID) at Fort Detrick in Frederick MD have reconstructed and modified the H1N1 Spanish Flu virus, making it far more deadly than it ever was back when it was responsible for the 1918-1919 flu pandemic that killed over 20 million worldwide and over 500,000 here in the US. Consider that it could have killed many more, but back then, people couldn't hop on a jet and travel from New York to L.A. in five hours. Now, our ability to travel will increase the spread and will be our downfall.

      The flu vaccines contain killed virus and protect the body well against challenge by that particular strain, but work poorly against other strains not included in the inoculation. At some point, the vaccine stockpile will include the more lethal modification of the 1918 H1N1 in its live form.

      Most people receiving this vaccine will simply be renewing their annual flu shot, and the vaccine will still include the inactivated version of the more benign form of H1N1 (as was included in this year's vaccine).

      The presence of the milder strain in the inoculum will slow down the progression of the more lethal H1N1 form, so people will become sick more slowly - but they will still eventually die. It will just take a few weeks longer.

      In the meantime, they will be carriers for the lethal form of the virus, passing it on to everyone with whom they make contact. And as people hear that others are dropping dead from the flu, they will flock to get their own vaccination. And the entire population will be more receptive to infection because their lungs will have been pre-conditioned to guarantee it.

      If you will remember back to 1968 and '69, the Hong Kong flu, which was influenza A type H3N2, killed over 30,000 people in the U.S. alone. That was a fortuitous learning event for some because it taught them that the flu could still conceivably be used to wipe out a population. But at the same time, it pointed out the need to precondition the populace so that those who might normally be resistant could be rendered susceptible. Hence the development of the vaccine program and the aerial spraying procedures to condition the population.

      The purpose of the chemicals in the chemtrails is to help the viral envelope fuse with lung cells, permitting easier penetration and infection.

      But what about those few individuals who don't succumb to the flu? Probability alone demands that there will be some who survive - pockets of the population that are either not reached or somehow (and this is less likely) are resistant to the lethal H1N1 strain. At this point you must also remember that our military personnel have been immunized against a variety of pathogens, including the anthrax bacillus.

      For those geographically isolated areas where the flu doesn't do its job, it's a fairly simple matter to lay down anthrax spores and then send in what's left of the military to take care of anyone still breathing.

      The anthrax spraying will probably come under the guise of a flu protection program to save those still alive after the epidemic. And the military, having been exposed to civilians with the flu, will eagerly await their own flu shots.

      I should emphasize that this is a last resort scenario. Those orchestrating the plan will not want to use anthrax until all other possibilities are exhausted - this because of the long-term viability of anthrax spores. To scatter them over the countryside would mean the area would be dangerous for use by humans, at least those not vaccinated against the bacteria.

      And think about this for a moment. Why do you suppose agencies like Fish and Wildlife are so eager to reintroduce wolves and other species into areas of the country which haven't seen these animals for generations. It's all part of the plan to restore this land to what the elite envision as its early paradise-like state, with wild animals freely roaming the uninhabited plains and forests. Granted, it will take some time to clean up the place and to maybe destroy a lot of small towns that might otherwise be considered a blight on the landscape. But for the global elite it will be a small price for us to pay for their enjoyment.