Re: [lovingpurelove] Hi everyone

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
      Ah Karen, indeed your load is heavy; reading yours, made me think mine wasn't
      so filled.
      Long hours, and running is something very encumbering on the body.
      Indeed you will be in my prayers.
      Keep in touch Karen and let us know how it is going~
      Pattimari
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
        I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all of us, that we
        will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might find to lighten
        her load. God brought her a job when she needed one, and now we can
        ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and make it more
        pleasing.

        My husband is travelling in India, and felt the quake while in
        Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was anxious to hear from
        him, but we had to be patient until he could get through on the phone
        lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours after learning of
        the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he will actually be
        in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a clean up crew,
        or some other way to help. He is currently attending the Meher
        Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return date is not
        pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least several more weeks
        without him.

        Love to all, Polly
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
          Oh Polly, life is good to you to keep your brother safe and able to return
          back to you.
          Although you will miss him, he is safe, and will soon return to you to stand
          in your presence and perhaps offer a big hug for you.
          Pattimari
        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
            Thanks Polly, today was the first end of month
            closeout for me and the only way I got through it was
            knowing I could get through it. It's having loving
            friends like "y'all" or "you guys" whichever applies,
            that lightens my load. And I thrilled to hear you
            husband wasn't in the actual quake areas. What an
            enormous tragedy for their loved ones left behind. The
            deaths themselves were bad enough; but just imagine
            losing your family and possessions and having to
            "bounce back". Yes, when I start whining about my
            loads that I have to carry, something like this quake
            happens and I feel very very small. On the lighter
            side, I actually changed the toner cartridge in the
            fax machine today (yes, it went empty exactly when all
            the most important faxes were coming in of course) on
            the first try all by myself. I know, I know. It's not
            much of a victory; but I've learned over the years you
            have to take 'em where you find 'em. Love and loads of
            hugs to everyone. Karen
            --- pmenendez@... wrote:
            > I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all
            > of us, that we
            > will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might
            > find to lighten
            > her load. God brought her a job when she needed
            > one, and now we can
            > ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and
            > make it more
            > pleasing.
            >
            > My husband is travelling in India, and felt the
            > quake while in
            > Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was
            > anxious to hear from
            > him, but we had to be patient until he could get
            > through on the phone
            > lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours
            > after learning of
            > the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he
            > will actually be
            > in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a
            > clean up crew,
            > or some other way to help. He is currently
            > attending the Meher
            > Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return
            > date is not
            > pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least
            > several more weeks
            > without him.
            >
            > Love to all, Polly

            http://photos.yahoo.com/
          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
              Thanks Patti, you should have been here today. What a
              sideshow. But honestly, the crazier things get, the
              better I perform and I love every minute of it.
              Everybody keep your fingers crossed. So far, my boss
              and the company have treated me like part of a family.
              In the insurance adjusting world with my outspokeness
              usually I'm treated like a time bomb waiting to go
              off, an embarrassment to management or like a red
              headed step child. It's very rare to find anything
              more than just everyone out for themselves and they
              don't care who they hurt on the way up. That's why I
              always treat as many people as possible like I want to
              be treated. Thanks for keeping me and mine close to
              your hearts. You're in my prayers as well. Love and
              Hugs, Karen

              http://photos.yahoo.com/
            • pattimaris1675@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
                Karen, it sounds like you are blooming with love around your new work force.
                I am delighted for you, and am feeling wonderful how the Universe works.
                It seems only a few weeks ago, we were thinking positive thoughts for you to
                get a job, and here you are ~ talking about your new job.
                Go easy on those colleagues around you~ lol
                Love,
                Pattimari
              • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
                  Glad to hear your husband's OK, Polly, safe in God's loving hands.
                  Love,
                  JoAnn

                  http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
                • Karen Pennington
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
                    Yes, yes, and yes again. My boss is very nice and
                    works with me instead of laying work at my feet and
                    saying why haven't you finished it yet? If things
                    progress the same, I do believe he will overshadow my
                    other favorite boss of all time for top honors.
                    Everyone I have come into contact with at the company
                    are like family.When I was so down and couldn't see
                    up, I had some wonderful friends praying for me and
                    miracle of miracles the dream job landed in my lap.I
                    am truly blessed to have "found" this group of friends
                    who share their love unconditionally. You have helped
                    lift my spirits when they were down and given reason
                    to hope when everything seemed dark. Thank you dear
                    friends of lovingpurelove. I hold you each in my heart
                    of hearts, rejoice with you at our successes, worry
                    with you when necessary, and pray with you for each
                    other. Love and a Great Many Hugs to All, Karen

                    a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
                  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                      Oh yes Karen, you are blessed, and honored with all that you asked for when
                      you asked for a good job and one that would fill you up and honor you.
                      It opens my heart to singing when I hear you write such wonderful things that
                      have been happening to you ~
                      Pattimari