Re: [lovingpurelove] Hi everyone

  • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
      Hi, Polly,
      I, too, have been caught up in a whirwind of activity lately, but
      you people are always held fondly in my heart. Just knowing that I
      belong to a group who honors the power of Love helps to get me through
      my hectic days, and I hope to be able to write more to you soon.
      Love & Light,
      JoAnn

      http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
        Ah Karen, indeed your load is heavy; reading yours, made me think mine wasn't
        so filled.
        Long hours, and running is something very encumbering on the body.
        Indeed you will be in my prayers.
        Keep in touch Karen and let us know how it is going~
        Pattimari
      • pmenendez@myexcel.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
          I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all of us, that we
          will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might find to lighten
          her load. God brought her a job when she needed one, and now we can
          ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and make it more
          pleasing.

          My husband is travelling in India, and felt the quake while in
          Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was anxious to hear from
          him, but we had to be patient until he could get through on the phone
          lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours after learning of
          the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he will actually be
          in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a clean up crew,
          or some other way to help. He is currently attending the Meher
          Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return date is not
          pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least several more weeks
          without him.

          Love to all, Polly
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
            Oh Polly, life is good to you to keep your brother safe and able to return
            back to you.
            Although you will miss him, he is safe, and will soon return to you to stand
            in your presence and perhaps offer a big hug for you.
            Pattimari
          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
              Thanks Polly, today was the first end of month
              closeout for me and the only way I got through it was
              knowing I could get through it. It's having loving
              friends like "y'all" or "you guys" whichever applies,
              that lightens my load. And I thrilled to hear you
              husband wasn't in the actual quake areas. What an
              enormous tragedy for their loved ones left behind. The
              deaths themselves were bad enough; but just imagine
              losing your family and possessions and having to
              "bounce back". Yes, when I start whining about my
              loads that I have to carry, something like this quake
              happens and I feel very very small. On the lighter
              side, I actually changed the toner cartridge in the
              fax machine today (yes, it went empty exactly when all
              the most important faxes were coming in of course) on
              the first try all by myself. I know, I know. It's not
              much of a victory; but I've learned over the years you
              have to take 'em where you find 'em. Love and loads of
              hugs to everyone. Karen
              --- pmenendez@... wrote:
              > I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all
              > of us, that we
              > will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might
              > find to lighten
              > her load. God brought her a job when she needed
              > one, and now we can
              > ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and
              > make it more
              > pleasing.
              >
              > My husband is travelling in India, and felt the
              > quake while in
              > Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was
              > anxious to hear from
              > him, but we had to be patient until he could get
              > through on the phone
              > lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours
              > after learning of
              > the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he
              > will actually be
              > in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a
              > clean up crew,
              > or some other way to help. He is currently
              > attending the Meher
              > Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return
              > date is not
              > pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least
              > several more weeks
              > without him.
              >
              > Love to all, Polly

              http://photos.yahoo.com/
            • Karen Pennington
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
                Thanks Patti, you should have been here today. What a
                sideshow. But honestly, the crazier things get, the
                better I perform and I love every minute of it.
                Everybody keep your fingers crossed. So far, my boss
                and the company have treated me like part of a family.
                In the insurance adjusting world with my outspokeness
                usually I'm treated like a time bomb waiting to go
                off, an embarrassment to management or like a red
                headed step child. It's very rare to find anything
                more than just everyone out for themselves and they
                don't care who they hurt on the way up. That's why I
                always treat as many people as possible like I want to
                be treated. Thanks for keeping me and mine close to
                your hearts. You're in my prayers as well. Love and
                Hugs, Karen

                http://photos.yahoo.com/
              • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
                  Karen, it sounds like you are blooming with love around your new work force.
                  I am delighted for you, and am feeling wonderful how the Universe works.
                  It seems only a few weeks ago, we were thinking positive thoughts for you to
                  get a job, and here you are ~ talking about your new job.
                  Go easy on those colleagues around you~ lol
                  Love,
                  Pattimari
                • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
                    Glad to hear your husband's OK, Polly, safe in God's loving hands.
                    Love,

                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
                      Yes, yes, and yes again. My boss is very nice and
                      works with me instead of laying work at my feet and
                      saying why haven't you finished it yet? If things
                      progress the same, I do believe he will overshadow my
                      other favorite boss of all time for top honors.
                      Everyone I have come into contact with at the company
                      are like family.When I was so down and couldn't see
                      up, I had some wonderful friends praying for me and
                      miracle of miracles the dream job landed in my lap.I
                      am truly blessed to have "found" this group of friends
                      who share their love unconditionally. You have helped
                      lift my spirits when they were down and given reason
                      to hope when everything seemed dark. Thank you dear
                      friends of lovingpurelove. I hold you each in my heart
                      of hearts, rejoice with you at our successes, worry
                      with you when necessary, and pray with you for each
                      other. Love and a Great Many Hugs to All, Karen

                      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
                    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                        Oh yes Karen, you are blessed, and honored with all that you asked for when
                        you asked for a good job and one that would fill you up and honor you.
                        It opens my heart to singing when I hear you write such wonderful things that
                        have been happening to you ~
                        Pattimari