Re: [lovingpurelove] Hi everyone

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 30, 2001
      Hi Polly, hope "things" are going well for you and
      others in our group. My love ( and hugs, of course)
      for everyone. Karen

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
        Hi, Polly,
        I, too, have been caught up in a whirwind of activity lately, but
        you people are always held fondly in my heart. Just knowing that I
        belong to a group who honors the power of Love helps to get me through
        my hectic days, and I hope to be able to write more to you soon.
        Love & Light,
        JoAnn

        http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
          Ah Karen, indeed your load is heavy; reading yours, made me think mine wasn't
          so filled.
          Long hours, and running is something very encumbering on the body.
          Indeed you will be in my prayers.
          Keep in touch Karen and let us know how it is going~
          Pattimari
        • pmenendez@myexcel.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
            I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all of us, that we
            will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might find to lighten
            her load. God brought her a job when she needed one, and now we can
            ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and make it more
            pleasing.

            My husband is travelling in India, and felt the quake while in
            Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was anxious to hear from
            him, but we had to be patient until he could get through on the phone
            lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours after learning of
            the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he will actually be
            in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a clean up crew,
            or some other way to help. He is currently attending the Meher
            Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return date is not
            pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least several more weeks
            without him.

            Love to all, Polly
          • pattimaris1675@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
              Oh Polly, life is good to you to keep your brother safe and able to return
              back to you.
              Although you will miss him, he is safe, and will soon return to you to stand
              in your presence and perhaps offer a big hug for you.
              Pattimari
            • Karen Pennington
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
                Thanks Polly, today was the first end of month
                closeout for me and the only way I got through it was
                knowing I could get through it. It's having loving
                friends like "y'all" or "you guys" whichever applies,
                that lightens my load. And I thrilled to hear you
                husband wasn't in the actual quake areas. What an
                enormous tragedy for their loved ones left behind. The
                deaths themselves were bad enough; but just imagine
                losing your family and possessions and having to
                "bounce back". Yes, when I start whining about my
                loads that I have to carry, something like this quake
                happens and I feel very very small. On the lighter
                side, I actually changed the toner cartridge in the
                fax machine today (yes, it went empty exactly when all
                the most important faxes were coming in of course) on
                the first try all by myself. I know, I know. It's not
                much of a victory; but I've learned over the years you
                have to take 'em where you find 'em. Love and loads of
                hugs to everyone. Karen
                --- pmenendez@... wrote:
                > I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all
                > of us, that we
                > will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might
                > find to lighten
                > her load. God brought her a job when she needed
                > one, and now we can
                > ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and
                > make it more
                > pleasing.
                >
                > My husband is travelling in India, and felt the
                > quake while in
                > Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was
                > anxious to hear from
                > him, but we had to be patient until he could get
                > through on the phone
                > lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours
                > after learning of
                > the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he
                > will actually be
                > in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a
                > clean up crew,
                > or some other way to help. He is currently
                > attending the Meher
                > Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return
                > date is not
                > pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least
                > several more weeks
                > without him.
                >
                > Love to all, Polly

                http://photos.yahoo.com/
              • Karen Pennington
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
                  Thanks Patti, you should have been here today. What a
                  sideshow. But honestly, the crazier things get, the
                  better I perform and I love every minute of it.
                  Everybody keep your fingers crossed. So far, my boss
                  and the company have treated me like part of a family.
                  In the insurance adjusting world with my outspokeness
                  usually I'm treated like a time bomb waiting to go
                  off, an embarrassment to management or like a red
                  headed step child. It's very rare to find anything
                  more than just everyone out for themselves and they
                  don't care who they hurt on the way up. That's why I
                  always treat as many people as possible like I want to
                  be treated. Thanks for keeping me and mine close to
                  your hearts. You're in my prayers as well. Love and
                  Hugs, Karen

                  http://photos.yahoo.com/
                • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
                    Karen, it sounds like you are blooming with love around your new work force.
                    I am delighted for you, and am feeling wonderful how the Universe works.
                    It seems only a few weeks ago, we were thinking positive thoughts for you to
                    get a job, and here you are ~ talking about your new job.
                    Go easy on those colleagues around you~ lol
                    Love,
                    Pattimari
                  • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
                      Glad to hear your husband's OK, Polly, safe in God's loving hands.
                      Love,

                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
                        Yes, yes, and yes again. My boss is very nice and
                        works with me instead of laying work at my feet and
                        saying why haven't you finished it yet? If things
                        progress the same, I do believe he will overshadow my
                        other favorite boss of all time for top honors.
                        Everyone I have come into contact with at the company
                        are like family.When I was so down and couldn't see
                        up, I had some wonderful friends praying for me and
                        miracle of miracles the dream job landed in my lap.I
                        am truly blessed to have "found" this group of friends
                        who share their love unconditionally. You have helped
                        lift my spirits when they were down and given reason
                        to hope when everything seemed dark. Thank you dear
                        friends of lovingpurelove. I hold you each in my heart
                        of hearts, rejoice with you at our successes, worry
                        with you when necessary, and pray with you for each
                        other. Love and a Great Many Hugs to All, Karen

                        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
                      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                          Oh yes Karen, you are blessed, and honored with all that you asked for when
                          you asked for a good job and one that would fill you up and honor you.
                          It opens my heart to singing when I hear you write such wonderful things that
                          have been happening to you ~
                          Pattimari