Fw: Patti, your Daily Inspiration - Just Laugh!

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      DailyPage_10
      Hello Everyone:

      I receive this messages all the time because the website is owned and operated by the man and woman who used to be ministers at the Unity Church here in Huntsville until they quit to pursue other projects and go where God led them.

      I do not always share these because I know how much stuff is shared every day on these groups, and did not want to overload everyone.  But this one was so good that I just had to share it.  Bert and Christina share thoughts like this every day, so if any of you would like me to share them with you, please let me know.  Or, if you desired, you could become a member of their website yourself.  This is a wonderful source of information if you are really into heavy metaphysics and very deep spiritual thinking and believing.

      Enjoy!

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti