Fw: Patti, your Daily Inspiration - You Hold the Key

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      DailyPage_10
      Hello again:

      I just had to share this Bert and  Christina message with all of you today, before I filed it away because, since everyone is always looking for happiness.  I found this a very interesting way to look at that idea, so I hope you find these words insightful, too.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti