Fw: [The Cosmic Piper] Saturday-Sunday 4-5 December 2004

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hello once again:

      Here is the next Cosmic Piper for you just after I received it, so you are getting it in plenty of time.  Hopefully, things will settle down enough for me so that I can always send these out just as soon as I get them.  Just keep your finger crossed for me, if you don't mind, okay?

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti