11 Sagittarius, The Angels of Evocation

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004

      11 degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of Evocation

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Golog’

      Beloved,

      We are very important heavenly hosts to you, and we perform a very specific function.  Ask for our help in learning how to access the unlimited help available from the infinite beings who make up the ONE BEING.

      Whenever it becomes important to you to learn how to connect with spiritual beings, we are excellent teachers into the mysteries of this art.

       We are entrusted by Divine Providence with teaching the Children of Light and Love how to connect with the heavenly hosts, whose purpose is to help and bless them.

      In the kingdoms of Divine Creation, there are as many multitudes of nonphysical beings as there are visible beings in the physical worlds.

      “As above, so below.”

      To those of you who are mature, and who have thoroughly learned the lessons of harmlessness and The Law of One, we entrust words of power.  These words of power are formed from the letters and the meditations of the divine virtues that are taught in these messages.   These words of power give dominion over any being of any realm.

      There are heavenly hosts for every conceivable issue or situation, and by calling on them for help, the Children of Light and Love wisely use the Power of Dominion to administer Heaven on Earth.

      Whenever help is needed on the path of Spiritual Wisdom, the art of evocation is used.

      With proper help, the working of miracles is not only simpler, but ecstatic and blissful to accomplish.

      The virtue of true divine blessing brings forth miracles and the perfection of Heaven.

      “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

      Through Grace and Mercy and The Law of One, all beings of creation, both inner and outer, in time and space and beyond time and space, work together  for the Highest Good of All Concerned.

      Evocation is possible because ALL LIFE IS ONE UNIFIED FIELD OF AWARENESS AND FEELING.

      We awaken the ability to SEE EVERYTHING THROUGH THE EYES OF LOVE DIVINE, so that the perfect divine blueprint of everything is seen and enlivened. All of the divine virtues are then expressed through Creation, awakening awe at the splendor and majesty of Divinity that is omnipresent in All.  In this way, justice and harmony bring success and satisfaction to all, blessing all with abundance and peace.

       The microcosm of the human body and the macrocosm of space are fractals of each other, and whatever happens to one affects the other.

      In time, every person experiences every stage of being. A fetus goes through every stage of development in utero, from a one celled being, to one with gills,  a tail,  then to a fully formed human infant.  In time, each person becomes enlightened, an enlightened master, and shines as a sun, and finally merges with omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience completely.

      In each moment and place, every Child of Light and Love is a point of intersection of time and space that is connected to all time, and all space.

      Time and Space, which can be seen as vertical and horizontal dimensions of Creation, work together to outpicture all cycles of the original splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and Life.

      EACH Child of Light and Love is a point where the vertical and horizontal lines of time and space intersect, and space and time CAN BE CHANGED THROUGH THE POWER OF EVOCATION.

      ‘ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE.’

      Asking for help from other people who are in physical embodiment is called HORIZONTAL NETWORKING.

      Asking for true divine blessings from other parts of self in time, and also from others who are not physically present, is called VERTICAL NETWORKING.

      A Child of Light and Love can ask for, can evoke, true divine blessings from his or her own future self that is enlightened and powerful.

      By combining the two, for instance, by evoking one’s own perfected Christ I AM enlightened self from the future to connect with the perfected Christ I AM enlightened selves of everyone else in the future, and for all to COME BACK IN TIME to bless and uplift the past and present embodiments of each self on earth, instantaneous combustion of enlightenment can occur.

      Asking for help from Divine Providence, the heavenly hosts, from great teachers and ascended masters, and from the angels adds another dimension to this.

      Networking together in these ways is the essence of true divine blessing, of Grace and Mercy, the virtue of letter G of ‘Golog’.

      By networking both horizontally and vertically, with others and with self through both time and space, a person overcomes any sense of helplessness.

       Suppose there is a dangerous brownfield, or harmful toxic waste dump near your house, and you wish to clean it up. It is your divine right to accomplish this by enlisting the help of heavenly hosts and angelic beings from every point in time and space, even more than by concentrating solely on the help of presently physical local experts, or even presently physical local nature spirits. The key is to ask, to envoke.

        Evoke help, then give specific instructions on exactly what must be done, according to the highest good of all concerned.

       “All things are possible to them that believe.”

      The scriptures have said over and over, ”Ask, and ye shall receive.  Knock, and it shall be opened to you.  Seek and ye shall find.”

      It is through both vertical and horizontal networking, networking through time and space, that Grace and Mercy manifests in sufficient ways to heal all that has gone before, bringing forth the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness into the wills, minds, feelings, and bodies of all beings in Creation.

       Humankind has been given dominion over all Creation

      by divine inheritance.

      Dominion must be guided by  Divine Wisdom, which is the joining of Divine Will and Divine Love.

      Remember that to those of you who are mature, and who have thoroughly learned the lessons of harmlessness and The Law of One, we entrust words of power.  These words of power are formed from the letters and the meditations of the divine virtues that are taught in these messages.   These words of power give dominion over any being of any realm.

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      ‘Golog’

      * * * * *

      The divine virtues of letters of our name, ‘Golog’, are:

      G…..Everthing having to do with the mysteries of Divine Grace and Mercy on all planes of existence and true divine blessing.

      *

      umlaut O, oe, and O

      umlaut O, oe….Through cognition brought about by Love Divine, everything is subjected to transmutation, especially transmutation of mental qualities.

      O…Divine Justice and Harmony, bringing success and satisfaction to all.

      *

      L….All of the Divine Virtues and Qualities taken together, the splendor and majesty of God, true spiritual morality and vitality.

      *

      umlaut O, oe, and O

      umlaut O, oe….Through cognition brought about by Love Divine, everything is subjected to transmutation into its original perfect Divine Blueprint, especially transmutation of mental qualities into the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      O….. Divine Justice , the appreciation and recognition of Divine Laws.  The absolute legality of harmony, in all four levels of the energy continuum -will, mind, emotion, and form.  The attainment of  a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any  interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.

      *

      G….Divine Grace and Mercy

      MIRACLES

      * * * * *

      ****

       SUGGESTIONS ON EVOKING HELP FROM THE HEAVENLY HOSTS

      [print out and keep for future reference]

      In order to call upon the heavenly hosts, clear intent is the first requirement.  This requires awareness of the existence of the heavenly hosts and the strong DESIRE OR INTENTION to contact them for a purpose.  Make the actual contact inwardly in a similar way that you would make a contact in the outer world.  Identify WHO you wish to contact and then send a strong prayer in your inward consciousness to that heavenly being or beings.

       For example, in the case of the brownfield or toxic waste site that you wish to restore, it would be wise to ask to speak to the heavenly hosts that deal with transmutation and nature.  If there are political or economical problems involved, also ask to speak to the heavenly hosts that deal with political and economical situations.

      Ask, “ I ask that the heavenly hosts who transmute and heal nature, and the heavenly hosts that transmute and heal financial and political issues, come now into my awareness.”

       This request goes out telepathically to the Unified Field of consciousness everpresent in both inward and outward space.  If you are psychically sensitive, you will actually feel the appropriate beings focus their attention on you within 90 seconds.  Even if you do not have this sensitivity, rest assured that they are there.

      Next comes a visual grasp of what your purpose or request, is.  Hold  the visual picture of what you want clearly in your mind.    See the brownfield area restored to pristine perfection. The more clear this is the better. Using the Law of One and asking for the Highest Good of All Concerned guarantees success even if you are not sure exactly what to visualize.

      Then imagine and FEEL STRONGLY the wonderful feelings that are to result from the answering of this prayer.  Feel the happy feelings that you yourself feel and also the healthy vibrant feelings from all those who are affected by it.  In the example of the cleaning up of a toxic site, feel the joy of the restored land and ecosystem itself.  Feel the relief and the joy of any local residents as this area is restored to beauty and health.

      Finally focus on the SENSATIONS of the outcome of the answered prayer.  In this example of the case of the brownfield mentioned above, imagine hearing happy birds singing in the area with the wind rustling through healthy plants and the smell of the clean air and water and vision of the loveliness of the restored land.

      ***

      The key is the DESIRE/INTENT, VISUALIZATION-CONCEPT, FEELING, AND SENSATION, of this prayer so clearly that you get to the point where you are holding all of this concentration together at one time; the INTENT/DESIRE, VISUALIZATION-CONCEPT, FEELING, AND SENSATION all at once.

      When this happens, a 4 part electromagnetic volt of energy goes out from your brain. The electrical power of this volt is determined by the amount of true intensity of WILL in the intent/DESIRE part of the prayer and THE VISUALIZATION. The magnetic power of this volt is determined by the flowing feelings, the wonderful flowing feelings of the desired outcome.

      When the sine wave is created with the intent for the highest good of all concerned, this sine wave of information piggybacks onto, or nests in sympathetic resonance with, powerful larger sine waves in the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient field of energy of Divine Mind and Emotion.

      MOST IMPORTANTLY, FINISH WITH FEELING STRONG FLOWING FEELINGS OF DEEP GRATITUDE THAT YOUR PRAYER IS ANSWERED.

      If extremely dramatic changes are asked for, the heavenly hosts desire to make sure that the implications have been carefully considered.  In this case, it often requires making the request at least three times over a period of time.

       WHENEVER A CHILD OF LIGHT AND LOVE REQUESTS HELP OF A PERSONAL NATURE, IT IS IMPORTANT TO ALSO ASK THAT THIS HELP BE GIVEN TO EVERYONE ELSE IN CREATION WHO ALSO desires and NEEDS SIMILAR HELP.  This is a way of “working in the Akasha”, which is consciousness-penetrating-all.   When this is done, according to the highest good of all concerned, there is no negative karma.

      For example, in the illustration given above, a Child of Light asks that ALL toxic waste sites, on Earth or anywhere else, be healed and corrected according to the highest good of all concerned.

      Once you do this a few times, it becomes easier and easier until it is second nature.  Fine tune the intensity of your desire and the visualization of concept.  Practice feeling and sensing.   Even a child can do it.

      In fact, it takes a similar form of strong emotion and clear visual imagination as that used by little children at play, in trust and innocence.

      “Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of God.”

      “With faith all things are possible.”

      ************

      This process uses the whole brain functioning of Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves.  This four fold process is the mystical fourfold key to manifestation as taught by the ancients.

      If you are not sure WHAT to ask for as a solution to a problem, or even if you are not sure WHAT exactly the problem is…perhaps having only a vague feeling that something, somewhere, is not as it should be, then we suggest that your prayer request take the form of surrendering the entire situation to Divine Providence and the Beings of Divine Consciousness and Feeling who cosmically understand the situation and how to heal it.  In this case, you act as the grounding rod for divine intervention.

      DESIRE that you connect with these beings.  IMAGINE that they analyze and diagnose the situation and come up with the cure.  FEEL the wonderful feelings of having the situation resolve itself perfectly.  SENSE the beautiful results on the physical world from having this prayer answered.

      ***

      “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all,

      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      And so it is.

      *

      Footnotes:

      To receive updates on saving the 11 acre urban forest in Atlanta, email with
      ADD TO GREENSPACE LIST in subject line. This adventure continues to be very
      interesting as the highest good of all unfolds in surprising and unexpected
      ways.  The first part of Ron Castle and Earl Johannaber's TV documentary,
      HABITAT LOST, on this drama is available on
      www.publiceyestv.org.
       Neighbors are bonding and praying together to save the forest.  It is beautiful.

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
      with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
      be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
      that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to
      work, you mus

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)