  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004

      Hello everyone:

      As I said yesterday, when I downloaded this stationery (that started off with these stockings down one side, this is what I got.  Because I am beginning to get a little Christmas Spirit today because I addressed my first couple of Christmas cards -- for my hair dresser -- so I wanted to use this stationery anyway.

      If anyone has the original one with the stockings down the side, again, I would so appreciate your sharing it again, so when I use it again, it won't quite so busy and hard to read.

      Be that as it may, I am on my way out the door to get my permanent redone -- it apparently did not take this time, even after being cut. so it is time to try it again.  I just wanted to wish all of you a very special and beautiful day and to say that I hope your day  is filled with lots of surprises, tons of love and a lot of fulfillment.

      So until I return and can be back on-line with all of you, I will hold you all close to me, in my heart and in my thoughts and wish for each of you much peace and your highest and best good.

      May you also continue to feel the presence of God (or Goddess) whoever you deem Him or Her to be, and His or Her angels all around you as you go through your day.  Don't forget to enjoy Mother Nature, to smell the flowers and know that always, without a single doubt, you are special and you are loved.

      Peace, love, light, love and angel hugs,

      Patti