#254 simply the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Simply, the present moment
      Confidence: The intangible, the butterfly of character traits, the wayward emotion that needs to be locked up or kept - confidence. How does a person obtain confidence? The basis of confidence is belief in oneself. Where does belief in oneself come from? Knowing ourselves. Get to know yourself, what you stand for, what your limits are, what you value and who you hold dear. Find your ground, stand on it and believe.
      these words are shared with us in love courtesy of Vivian Parsons, Missouri USA
      the graphic is shared with us from
      Kani Kani Pele

      the midi playing is: A song for the Soul

      if you would like to receive Simply the Present Moment each day please email me gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      The circle of life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality
      (c) Simply the Present Moment - Gaele Arnott
      www.homestead.com/milleniumevolution/gaelespage.html
      www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html