Fw: To Share Angel Wisdom Message With Everyone Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hello everyone once again:
      I thought when I got started a little earlier that I would be able to get this message out a little earlier, but that was not to be, I guess because problems still continued to bubble up today --  all of them related to communication and mail problems.  I should have known Mercury  retrograde would rear its ugly head some way today, but just not so strongly.  It's just that when you find out a package was delivered to your post office on Friday and you still have not received it, you get a bit upset, especially since the package is worth $75.00 and I am waiting for it to arrive so I can mail a package to England.   So even though I have proof that it arrived there on Friday (a tracking number) they still cannot locate it.  For me, that is enough to get upset about and worry about because if they are unable to keep track of a package with a tracking number on it, how in the world can they ever keep track of those without tracking numbers?  This is most definitely something that makes you go hmmmmmmmmm!! Right?
      Anyway, I am sure you have better things to do than listen to my gripes so I will shut up and just ask the angels of tracking or finding things to find my package for me and get it to me very soon so my package to England just might get there by Christmas.
      So as you can probably tell today, the message for today is associated with something spiritual as that is the word for today.  What could be more spiritual than the son 'How Great Thou Art?   And, besides, you know me and my love for Elvis -- I never miss a good opportunity to use one of his songs.
      The angel stationery of course is also meant to remind you all of something spiritual, today.
      That all said, let me now get to my angel message for today.
      "An Angel Reminder:  We are spiritual beings having a human experience.  (This'd reminds me of the fact that my Unity minister in Washington used to tell all of us in his Course in Miracles class that we are spiritual beings going through a human experience which I guess is the same thing, right?)
      "A Spiritual life is one in which we are in the world but not of the world and its many problems of competition, trials and material gains.  Think about the values of the world and of heaven.  In the world, money is our reward, and in heaven, the reward is manna, spiritual food and delight.  In the world, we do things for recognition from people; the heavenly way is to do things for our higher purpose instead.  Possessions, financial investments and security are what we depend on in the world; our personal integrity and virtue allow us to stand tall in the light of heaven.  To relieve stress in the world, we choose chemicals and technological advances; the heavenly way is to pray, meditate and connect with the peace of God within.  You can be a part of the world and be spiritual.  Keep your awareness keen and you will move beyond duality.
      "To be spiritual means to be as concerned with spirit or soul as with physical world or body.  Being spiritual does not mean that we ignore the world or our bodies; rather, it means that we take better care of them,  Think of ways to increase spirit, and do it the heavenly way.
      "An Angelic Reflection:  I will now solve problems the heavenly way."
      Boy, it would be so great to be able to get to a point where we solved all our problems the heavenly way because, take it from me, the human way does not seem to work at all -- especially at certain times.  So this tells me that we should always use the heavenly way to relieve stress, should always be aware of what is going on around us, and always live in the now and in the moment.
      I hope all of you have a beautiful and special day.  Since I spent the rest of my day trying to track my package and again make some personal calls related to bills, I am going to have to call it a day once I get these messages out because -- once again I have not eaten any breakfast which means I have not taken my morning meds either -- so that is the next order of business today when I send out these messages.  Then, I have to clean the kitchen and living room which should pretty much do my day in until I go to class tonight.
      Just know that I continue to hold ach of you close to me in my heart and in my thoughts and that I will also continue to pray for the highest and best good of each of you.
      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,