#253~04 simply the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Simply, the present moment
      A wave of sound does call to me
      as the sea does wash upon the shore.
      I hear the whisper of dust as it settles against the winds
      of fire.
      Change is coming!
      change is coming!
      is the cry as all race against the sounds
      of forest fire!
      Evolution! transformation! rebirth
      is the sound called by the waves as they gently sweep
       the ocean floor
      not the ones of destruction
      this time round
      as nature makes her call.
      I hear the beat of angel wings
      carrying HuManity upward
      in a spiral of content
      - reason gone!
      within the sound of fire!
      Destruction leads us into hope
      for a world not gone mad
      but generous
      in the assistance given
      by neighbour to neighbour.
      Why does disaster need to come
      to find the friend we never knew
      Fire changes everything  - as it's path flees
      knowing not the bounds
      set by humankind.
      But here and now - this ten years on
      no sign of destruction left
      except within the hearts of those who lost
      or gained
      from the fire which raged so fiercely.
      Change was the name - Phoenix gave
      as she rose in beauty from the ashes.
      Change is the sound I hear again
      as the fan does beat overhead.
      I say a mantra
      as I call on God
      to create the change within perfection
      of all that is as it is meant to be!
      The wind does carry a sound to me of angel wings
      carrying back the knowledge of who I am
      and are meant to be.
      I am the perfection
      of the sunset against the sea
      the beat of the wings
      the sound of the fire
      and yes! the Phoenix,
      she is Me!
      I Am that I Am
      and all that we All  - shall be!
      (c) Gaele Arnott
      Brisbane, Australia - 1st December, 2004
      the midi playing is: Earth Mother (Elan Michaels)
      I sat with this music in meditation - imagery of magnificence was drawn in my mind. As I sat with the imagery given to me as a visualisation I actually saw the Phoenix from this graphic begin to sway and dance. I could 'see' her as the music played actually begin weaving a story for me with the movement of her "body'. It was not the music which I could hear in my head as I wrote the words above - but it is the music which 'wanted' to be shared with you. I wish for you too, to feel the magic of the music. The power of transformation
      the photo of the sunset used as a background for this graphic was taken at sunset
       by Mary Bird at Great Keppel Island, Australia in mid-September, 1994. At this time great bush fires were raging along the coastline, colouring the physical and spiritual planes.
      the frame used is a PatchesAngel creation and shared in love
       the figure of the PhoenixRising is shared through a graphic groups - artist as well as who tubed it is unknown to me, certainly incredibly beautiful imagery..
      if you would like to receive Simply the Present Moment each day please email me gaeleaus@...
      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love
      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      The circle of life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality
      (c) Simply the Present Moment - Gaele Arnott